CHAPTER 2

ME+YOU= LOVE

Amber and Luna walk to the cafeteria together and buy their own food before finding a seat for themselves.After a moment,they have found a seat in the corner and place their food on the table and take a sit on the chair."Lun,ther's something i wanna tell you" Amber said while trying to unwrapped the burger wrapper."Sound serious...what is it?" Luna said while munching on her burger."Its not that serious actually but someone called me yesterday" Amber take a bite of her burger."Okay..so?" Luna continue on munching her burger. "That person was unknown and he called me sweety pie" Luna burst out in laughter making a few people turn around toward them."Hey calm down..I haven't finish yet!" Luna put her burger down and tell Amber to continue."I guess he was having a fight with his girlfriend and he dialed the wrong number" said Amber."But isn't it weird?How can he don't know his girlfriend phone number" said Amber again."Am,maybe he accidently type the wrong or something" Luna said and take a sip of her water."But he could have just save her phone number" Amber still don't understand how could that guy dialed a wrong number."So,what do you want to do?" ask Luna."Hmm..I want to fingd the guy and i guess tell him the whole story cause i felt bad for him and i don't want to be the cause of someone relationship ruined just because of the wrong phone call""Suit yourself" said Luna.

A group of guy come toward their table and ask them if they could sit there."Sure" said Lunawhile looking at one of the guy.It's her crush btw."Err...hi Yoongi" said Luna and give him a little wave.Yoongi smile back to her making Luna smile even wider."Luna,you look like a fool" Amber said while laughing and make Luna to turn her head toward Amber.Feeling embarassed."Hey V, I heard you broke up with another girl again" said Jin."Well,what could i do? I have already tell her that the girl she saw with me was my sister but i guess jealousy has overpower her.Btw do you guys know if she has a sister or what?" ask V while looking at his friends."No,I don't think so,why?" ask Jin."Because when i was calling her,i heard someone calling Amber and boom,she end the call" V said and take a bite of his fries.Amber stop munching oh her food and look at the man beside her and turn to look at Luna again."ITS HIM" said Amber without any voice toward Luna."WHAT SHOULD WE DO NOW?" said Luna also without any voice."LET'S GO" said Amber.The both of them get up from their seat and take their bag."Oh you guys finished?" ask Jin."Err yeah...we should get going now" Amber smile at Jin and drag Luna out of the cafeteria."Bye yoongi!" said Luna.

The school has ended..so Luna and Amber pack up their bag and walk out of the class.Luna put her arm around Amber shoulder and together walk to the school gate.They bid each other goodbye and go to their own way.Amber keep on thinking whether to tell him that he actually has dialed a wrong number or just let it go.As sghe was keep on thinking,she doesn't realize that she has accidently bumped into someone else."Oh my god I'm so sorry i didn't see you earlier" Amber look up to the person she has bumped into and was surprised to see that it was the guy who made her mind miserable."Err..emm look I'm sorry I didn't see you earlier...did i hurt you or anything?" Amber look up and down in front of her."No,it's okay I'm fine" The guy said and smile at her."Btw,you're the girl that sit beside me in the cafeteria right?" ask the guy."Err yes...hehehe" Amber smiled lightly."I'm Kim tae hyung but you can call me V" He held out his hand toward Amber for a handshake.Amber was hesitated to take his hand but she still do it."Amber Liu...call me Amber" Amber smiled nervously."Amber?Wait your name.." V coudn't finish his word when Amber started talking so fast."Oh my god i'm sorry I didn't meant to make you break up with your girlfriend,but it was your fault actually..no i mean you make the wrong phone call and accidently called me and i should have answered you but i didn't and err..I'm sorry V..please forgive me.." Amber close her eye and wait for V to shout at her but nothing happened instead she felt someone hand patting on her head."HAHAHA.." She heard V laughing so she opened her eyes and watched V was clutching his stomach and laughing."Why are you laughing?" ask Amber."You just look so funny" he continued to laugh."What so funny?" Amber look at herself and see nothing wrong with her clothes."Is there something on my face?" Amber started to touch her face worried if there is something on her face."No,there's nothing on your face Amber...i just wanna laugh" He calmed down his laughter and look at Amber and said"Thank you Amber for making me break up with her..she's just too ughhh i don't even wanna talk about it""You're not angry?" ask Amber."No,more to happy" V smiled."So,were okay  now?" ask Amber.V nodded."Let's be friend since you are so funny" Said V and that made Amber smiled."Okay"