CHAPTER ONE

ME+YOU= LOVE

In the small house lives by two people,a mother and a girl.They were as usual is busy preparing for dinner while singing to a song from the radio.After a while,they have finished cooking and put the food on the small round table that they have always used when it's time to eat.The both of them sit on the floor and the girl scoop some rice for her mother and her as well.Before they start to eat,they would do a prayer to god to show that they are grateful for the food.Then they start to eat silently.The girl broke the silence by asking her mother how was the food taste."It was very tasty ,honey" the mother smiled and continued to eat her food."Next time i will buy some more delicious food for you mom" The girl said while looking at her mother."You don't have to Amber,I'm fine with this as long as you're here eatig with me,that's all i want" Her mother reassuring smile made Amber eyes b with tears."I promise that you will live a better life soon mom, I promise" Amber said with a determined voice."I know honey,now let's not be emotional here,we should eat our food before it gets cold" And deep within Ms Liu heart,she was grateful for having Amber as her daughter.

Amber go up to her room and sit in front of her laptop.She was typing on something when suddenly her phone ring."Hello?""Hello sweety pie,what are you doing?" Amber pull the phone away from her ear and look at it with a frown on her face wondering who the heck is calling her sweety pie."Sweety pie,are you okay?"The voice came from her phone again."Err.."Amber doesn't know what to say and decided to just end the call but the voice come again."Okay fine,if you still don't want to answer me,i will tell you that actually the girl you saw with me was just my sister" Amber still said nothing."Please answer me" Amber felt bad for the guy so she decided to answer him but suddenly her mom called her name so loud that the guy can hear it."Amber who?" Amber quickly end the call and open the door for her mom."Err..yes mom, what is it?"Amber scratch the back of her neck and saw her mother holding a glass of milk."Here" She hand the glass to her and said goodnight."Thanks mom and goodnight too" She closed the door and finished the milk before she flopped down on her bed.she tried to close her eye and went to sleep but it seems like she can't do it as she keep on thinking about the matter.

Ring! The school bell ring announcing all the students to go to their own respective class.Then come a girl running across the corridor telling people to move away as she was getting late for her class.After a few moments,she arrived to her class while gasping for some air and wiped the sweat that has formed on her forehead ."Look who is late again" Hyori said causing all the students to put an attention toward her.Luna get up from her chair and walk toward Amber."Come on Amber,let's sit" Luna take Amber hand and drag her to sit beside her."Hey Am,did you even shower today cause i smell something smelly here." Hyori and her friends were laughing and pretending to cover their nose."Shut up you !" Luna stomped her hand on the table and glare at them."Aww...is our little puppy angry" said Hyori and fold her arm on her chest.Luna was about to stand and give them a lesson but was stopped by Amber and instead she stand up,take her bottle and walk toward Hyori seat.She drink a gulp of water from her bottleand pour the remaining water to Hyori head."AHH!!" Hyori was screaming as she could not believe what Amber has done and the class was laughing at her."You know what Hyori,you're the one that should take a shower since there might me some saliva on your body and and you know what,you're some lucky and you should be thankful toward me because i have prevent Luna from doing something terrible to you"Amber pat her head and walk away from there with a victory smile from her face.Everyone was giving Amber a thumbs up well except for Hyori and her friends.Amber sit back to her seat and high-five with Luna."You've done so well,my friend" Luna put her arm around Amber shoulder and started to laugh together.

HYORI POV

"Hyori,are you okay?" ask Rin as sge was worried that Hyori might burst into anger."Do i look okay to you?" said Hyori with a frustrated voice.Hyori stand up from her seat and went out from the class and followed by her friends.

IN THE WASHROOM

Hyori splash some water to her face and look in front of the mirror.The reflection of her face in the mirror made her friends terrified.They have never seen Hyori in this kind of state,looking so angry as thought she might just go killed one of them."That two will receive the consequence for making me like this.You two will help me right?" They just nodded their head.