CHAPTER 3

ME+YOU= LOVE

It was 4:30 pm now,the cafe that Amber has been working on is still filled with a lot of customers.Amber was busy taking orders from other customers when suddenly an angry customers push one of the workers to the floor.Amber quickly rush to the the worker and help her to stand up."Are you okay,Lisa?"Amber was worried if she get hurt."Are you her boyfriend?Listen here carefully kid,my order is i want a cup of MOCHA not TEA! Understand?" The guy said while grabbing Amber by the collar.Amber take the advantage by kicking the guy shin as hard as she could making the guy to flop down on the floor as he can't bear the pain anymore."You listen here dude! I know she's the one at fault but you don't have the right to hurt her and don't you have any self respect for yourself,how could you hurt a girl? You should just talk to her nicely and you won't be in this position right now and FYI i'm a girl" Amber grab Lisa hand and bring her away from there and told her to go home."But my work is not done yet" said Lisa trying to persuade Amber that she was already fine."No but, I am in charge at this cafe for today, so you may go home."said Amber."Okay fine" Lisa take off her apron and put it inside her locker."Thank you Amber" Lisa said and hug Amber."No problem mouse" Both of them laugh together." I'm going first,bye llama!" "Bye!" Amber went back to her work after sending Lisa off.

It was already 7 pm when Amber has finish her shift.She take off her apron and put it inside her locker and take her bag before she went out.It was very silent and dark outside,Amber was walking slowly to go to her home when suddenly she felt someone is following her.Panic started to arise Amber when she decided to stop walking to look behind her and saw no one.She hold her bag tightly and started to run as fast as she could and she could hear the running footsteps follow behind her.Amber started to feel short of breath and everything went black out.

The next morning she wake up from her sleep and saw her mother sleeping on the floor. "Mom, why are you sleeping here?" Her mother wake up from her sleep when she heard her daughter calling herand sit up on the floor.Amber help her mother to stand up and let her sit on the bed.Ms Liu hold Amber hand and ask if she was okay now."Did something happen to me mom?" Amber know something must have happened to her."Yesterday a young man carry you back home here saying that he saw you lying on the road.What has happened Amber?" Amber was looking confused as well as her mother." I don't know mom....yesterday i think i have heard something but i can't remember it clearly." Amber was trying to remember what happen yesterday but still can't." Perhaps did your panic disorder come again?" Ms Liu look at Amber."Could be but it has stop a long time ago mom" Amber can see her mother worried face."Okay honey,now go take your shower or you'll gonna be late for school again." Ms Liu went out from the room and closed the door.After she has closed the door,Ms Liu just stand at the door while fidgeting with her fingers.She was worried about Amber panic disorder coming again and she don't want the same thing to repeat again.

[SCHOOL]

"Hey Amber!" Amber heard someone calling her name so she turned around and saw V was running toward her.Amber stop walking and wait for V. "Hey V" she said when V is finally beside her. "Are you okay now?" ask V. "What do you mean?" Amber look at V and realized that her friend is such a handsome young man."Oh your mom didn't tell you anything?" Amber still look confused."Yesterday a handsome young man has save our princess Amber and bring her back home." said V." It was you! But how?" Amber look surprised." I live in the same neighbourhood as you." Amber look surprised again."But aren't you a rich kid,cause you look like one" said Amber."You don't know?" ask V while looking at Amber."Know what?" amd come again Amber confused face." I get kicked out from my house and so i rent a place at your neighbourhood since that's the only place i could afford." Amber just nodded and look at V."May I ask why?" "They want me to be married as soon as i finish my study and so i disagree and said some bad words to them.They get angry with me and kick me out.They freeze all of my credit cards so i have to lend some money from my money to rent the small house.They will not let me get home until I finally agree to them that i will marry that girl." said V and put his hand inside his trousers pocket."Married at such a young age? That's insane!" Amber could not believe how could there be such parents in this world." It's for business Amber...it's all about money" said V while looking down as they walk.Amber put her hand on V shoulder and said "Don't worry,you got a lot of friends and me to help you okay?" Amber smile at him and he smile back to her :)