-9-

Mischievous fate

Sungmin is staring on him and doesn’t know what to say. After a while he started to laugh.

 

“No.”

 

Siwon frowned because what is bad on him.

 

“You were the one who said that Yesung needs someone to lean on.”

 

“But not you.”

 

Sungmin is laughing more because this is absurd. Moreover his laugh is stopped when a nurse stormed inside.

 

“Sir, we need you …. Yesung …!”

 

They are running in Yesung’s room where are two nurses trying to open his mouth. Blood is running from corners of his mouth and Siwon is staring with wide eyes on the scene in front of him. 

 

“He bit off his tongue!”

 

One of the nurses is hysterically screaming and Sungmin grabs Yesung’s chin. Together with the nurse they forcefully opened his mouth and Sungmin pulled out a piece of Yesung’s tongue which he bit off. Siwon gagged and almost vomits right there but then the other nurse pushed him out of the room. Doctor Lee and the nurses are treating Yesung’s wound and Siwon is trying to calm down. 

 

“Who the hell wound bite off their own tongue?!”

 

Siwon yelled and fell down on a near chair. He is too shocked and sick to leave so he waits in the hallway for almost two hours. Nurses are walking in and out Yesung’s room and finally doctor Lee walked outside with blood stained clothes. He sighed and indicates to Siwon to follow him. They walked in his office and Sungmin took off the dirty clothes.

 

“He can go with you. There is no chance how to help him here.”

 

Sungmin is done with Yesung. He tried to help him so many times and Yesung is refusing everything. This was the last drop for him and so he agreed that Siwon will take Yesung with him. Sungmin sent the young man away and hides his face in his hands. He has never seen someone so determined to die. He just doesn’t know what to do with the broken boy. He understands that Yesung is depressed and but he can’t give up so easily. He is still young, his whole life is waiting for him. Yes, he is blind but at least he has to try to deal with it and finds a new purpose of his life.