-19-

Mischievous fate

Siwon has to cheer up Yesung, he is depressed since the trip and Siwon knows that it is his fault. Yesung tripped because of his negligence and the people around made fun of him. At least Siwon is going to try to make him happy. He was thinking about something what Yesung likes and then remembered Ryeowook saying that Yesung likes cooking. Siwon went on the Internet and searches for something delicious. After a while Siwon found a really good sounding recipe - Oreo cheesecake. 

 

Yesung is sitting in the living room and mindlessly fur of his only tiny friend. Kkoming is the only thing which is making him happy right now, only the small dog doesn’t care that Yesung is blind. Siwon goes in the living room and Yesung’s hair.

 

“I was thinking about baking something good. What do you think?”

 

Yesung only shrugs and Siwon goes back in the kitchen. He hears that Siwon is preparing ingredients and everything what he will need. Yesung is still alone for a while but then sneaked in the kitchen.

 

“What are you baking?”

 

Siwon smirked because it was easy to lure Yesung here. 

 

“I am making Oreo cheesecake.”

 

Yesung goes closer to the kitchen counter and Siwon put a bowl with Oreo cookies in front of him and asked him if he can crush them. Yesung is crushing the cookies and Siwon prepared cake batter. He is mixing the ingredients and after a moment poured the batter into a springform pan. Siwon the oven and put it inside. Now he handed Yesung bowl with more ingredients to make the cheesecake filling. Siwon is making sure that Yesung isn’t near to the hot springform and slowly put the cake layer aside to cool. He let Yesung to smear ganache over the cake layer and Siwon doesn’t care that it is getting also on the kitchen counter and also on his hands. Yesung’s small hands are already messy with the cheesecake filling because he was mixing it with his hands. Yesung likes how it felt under his fingers and also he can taste it. Siwon dipped his finger in the Oreo mousse and touched tip of Yesung’s nose.

 

“What is that?”

 

Yesung frowned and lifted his hands to his nose. He wiped it and smells that it is sweet. Yesung dived his fingers in the ganache and aimed on Siwon. He got the ganache on Siwon’s hair and eyelid and started to laugh. Maybe that he can’t see but Siwon’s surprised squeak made him happy. 

 

“Wait you little rascal.”

 

Siwon laughed and smeared more mousse over Yesung’s cheeks. Yesung snorted and throws some ganache on Siwon. They continue like this and stopped when Kkoming started to bark as if saying them to stop fooling around. They start to work on their cake again and soon Siwon finished the last touches and they are done. Now they need to clean the kitchen and also themself. Siwon put the used dishes in the dishwasher and then leaded Yesung upstairs in their bathroom. He is running a warm bath, meanwhile Yesung hesitantly stands there. He doesn’t know if he should take off his clothes because it looks like Siwon is going to stay in the room with him. Siwon wants to take bath with Yesung so he is silent and stays in the bathroom even after turning off the water. Siwon dropped a bath bomb in the bathtub and watches how it is fizzing into fuchsia waters. It smells like jasmine and ylang ylang and Yesung carefully dipped his hand in the water. He swirls his fingers around and then took off his clothes. He feels unsure about Siwon but he also doesn’t want him to leave. On the other hand he is shy to say it on loud so he only hopes that Siwon is going to stay here. 

 

Siwon is watching Yesung, of course that he has seen lots of girls and boys in his life but this is different. Yesung is so petite and adorable that Siwon caught himself blushing. Yesung is probably the most beautiful thing which has ever been here. For the first time in his life, Siwon fell in love but he is scared that Yesung will reject him. He quickly got in the water too and put a bath pillow under his head. He sat down and gently put his hands on Yesung’s tiny hips. He pulled him closer and pushed Yesung on his chest. Siwon almost moaned after Yesung’s milky white skin made contact with his chest and put his big hands on Yesung’s flat stomach. He is surprised that Yesung doesn’t mind the close skin ship and enjoys caressing his skin. Yesung is so warm. The warm water is softly splashing, Siwon’s body is soft and he is slowly starting to fall asleep. Siwon grabs a body sponge and started to wash Yesung. He loves how this feels. Siwon is gently holding those lanky arms and runs the sponge over the so sensitive skin. Yesung doesn’t know how to feel. It is a bit scary to be so close to someone without seeing them, but on the other hand Yesung has never had a boyfriend. He wants to love someone but what if Siwon leaves him? Yesung’s family died and he stayed alone, what if Siwon leaves him too? The idea is scaring him very much, it would be terrifying to be alone. Yesung unconsciously started to cry and Siwon gasped. 

 

“What is wrong? Did something happen?!”

 

Siwon takes Yesung’s small face in his hands and gently wiped his tears with his thumbs.

 

“I don’t want to be alone, never again.”

 

Siwon cooed sadly and then kissed top of Yesung’s forehead. He his black hair and kissed his head.

 

“That isn’t going to happen.”

 

Siwon hugs him and pats his back while Yesung cries on his shoulder. He calmed down after few more minutes and only sniffles. Siwon pulled away a bit and smiled. 

 

“We will be together forever.”

 

Siwon slowly inched to Yesung’s face and after brief hesitation pressed his lips on the blind’s man pretty lips. Yesung yelped in surprise but then wraps his arms around Siwon’s chest. Siwon is hungrily kissing the small perfect lips and his hands are roaming over Yesung’s back. Suddenly Siwon feels as brave as never before. Yes, he can risk it all to win Yesung’s love.