Chapter 04

You Will Find Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 04

 

“Thank you for a job well done Miss Kim.” Said the principal, shaking hands with Taeyeon. “The photos are great! I’m sure the kids will love them.”

 

Taeyeon smiled, “It was our pleasure working with everyone especially the children.” She says. She saw the staff take out the boxes from her car and delivered them to the rooms to distribute to the children and the teachers.

 

“The photos came out really well, I’m sure the children are excited to see these.” Added the principal who was looking through the photobook on his hand. “Would you like to have lunch with us in my office? We share our lunchbox with everyone.”

 

Taeyeon politely shook her head, “I wouldn’t want to impose and I still have a shoot in an hour so I have to drive back soon. I really just came to deliver the photobooks but thank you for the offer.” Taeyeon responded.

 

“Very well, thanks again.” The principal shook her hand once more before excusing himself and went back to his office leaving Taeyeon behind. The school bell then rang and the children started to come out of their classrooms.

 

Taeyeon grinned watching the kids running around. Some of them were fetched by their parents or guardians while some headed directly to the playground. The children all looked really cute and tiny and she can’t help but smile. She was still looking around when her eyes landed on a kid waiting near her classroom door. She recognize the kid so she made her way towards her, “Hello, do you remember me?” she asked, bending down to meet the kid’s height.

 

“Taetae” the kid grinned at her.

 

“Oh you do remember me” Taeyeon chuckled. “Who are you waiting for?”

 

“My mommy, she’ll be here soon.” Says the kid making Taeyeon nod her head.

 

“Did you like the photos?” she asked pointing at the photobook on the kid’s hands.

 

Irene smiled and nodded her head, “I saw lots of my pictures and my friends. Taetae did a good job.”

 

“I did, didn’t I?”

 

Irene once again nodded and was about to say something when her eyes caught sight of the person she has been waiting for. “Mommy!!” she called out and ran past Taeyeon towards her mother.

 

Taeyeon who was a little startled stood up and looked behind her where she found Irene hugging a woman’s waist, she wouldn’t have minded it if she was a stranger but her eyes grew wide when she realized she knew who the person Irene hugged. “T-Tiffany?” she mumbled. She saw Irene talk to her mother and pointed at her direction. She was so sure she saw the woman smiling just a few seconds ago but her blood seems to have been drained from her body when her eyes met Taeyeon’s.

                                           

Taeyeon’s brows met in the middle and there was a frown on her face as she walked towards Irene and Tiffany. “Hi” she first greeted.

 

“H-Hello” Tiffany responded.

 

“Mommy, its Taetae!” Irene happily said tugging at her mother’s dress.

 

Tiffany looked down at her daughter and forced a smile, “Yes honey.”

 

“Y-you have a daughter?” Taeyeon had to ask. “I mean, she’s your daughter?”

 

Tiffany nodded her head, “She is.”

 

“So you’re married?”

 

“No Taeyeon, I’m not-- it’s a long story.” Tiffany faked a laugh.

 

“Mommy I’m hungry” Irene protested.

 

Both Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at the kid but only latter responded, “Yes, we’ll eat soon.”

 

“Can Taetae eat with us?”

 

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon but she was looking at Irene, “Umm, I would’ve loved that but unfortunately I have to go back to the studio.” She frowned, making Irene frown as well. “But we can eat some other time?”

 

“Really?” Irene’s frown disappeared.

 

Taeyeon smile, “Yes, really. I’ll text your mommy when.” She said and looked at Tiffany who was staring at her. “I’m sorry, I have a client coming after lunch. You know how far my studio is from here.”

 

“Y-yes, it’s okay don’t worry about it.” Tiffany waved her hand.

 

“But I think we should be grabbing those beers soon, don’t you?” She smiled, looking at Tiffany.

 

“Right, we should.”

 

“I should go” Taeyeon mumbled and Tiffany nodded her head, “We’ll eat together next time, I promise.” She told Irene and waved at the kid and her mother before running to her car.

 

⫛⫛⫛

 

 

She has been sitting in the dark within her bedroom for hours, mind wandering about a certain woman and a child she met just this morning. She was only starting her friendship with Tiffany—hoping maybe it could further than that since the woman have shown such interest, or was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter