Chapter 01

You Will Find Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 01

 

She opened the rectangular velvet box in front of the woman who was smiling widely at her, exposing a necklace with a twin hearts pendant and the words ‘You have my heart for infinity’ engraved in tiny letters on it. “That’s for me?” asked the woman who was now looking at her lover’s eyes.

 

“Yes” Taeyeon grins. “Do you like it?”

 

“Are you kidding? I love it!” The girl exclaimed followed by a hearty chuckle. “But what’s the occasion? I’m not missing out an important event here am I?” she pouted.

 

Taeyeon shook her head and smiled. “I just want to let you know that I love you.” She says, staring at those eyes that turns into crescent shapes when the woman smiles.

 

The woman reached out to hold Taeyeon’s hands and looked into her eyes, “I love you”

 

Taeyeon grinned, “May I?” she asked, waiting for a confirmation that she was allowed to put the necklace around the woman’s neck. The woman nodded her head and watched Taeyeon got up from her seat, taking the necklace with her and stood behind her. She felt her hold her hair together and gather it on one side of her shoulder and gently wore the necklace on her. She touched the pendant and smiled, “Taetae, don’t ever leave me.”

 

⫛⫛⫛

 

“I had another weird dream” Taeyeon came out of her room massaging her temples as she made her way towards the kitchen counter where her flatmate was making breakfast. “It’s that girl again and it felt like we were on a date and I gave her a necklace.”

 

Sunny placed a plate of eggs and toast in front of her friend who already seated herself on the stool, “How does she look like?” she asked, Taeyeon’s been telling her about this certain girl who keeps appearing in her dreams which Taeyeon describes as ‘memories I never had’. The dreams were never clear when Taeyeon describes them, she just know what happened but couldn’t remember the face or anything about the girl.

 

“I told you, I can’t remember” Taeyeon frowned. “Except—her eyes! She has pretty eyes, they smile along with her.” A little grin appeared on her face.

 

“Did you get a name?”

 

Taeyeon shook her head, “No, but... I think she called me ‘Taetae’” Sunny froze on her spot for a moment. “Is it possible that this is because of my accident? Like it somehow transfer me to an alternate universe and gives me a life there?”

 

Sunny chuckled, “Yeah that alternate universe is your dream. Now eat and just meet your girlfriend back later when you fall asleep.”

 

“They’re getting clearer you know, the images in my dream. Sometimes I can still picture the place where it happened and other times I remember details about the girl. Like her eyes, her milky white skin and her dark slightly curled hair—I remember them. I just don’t know why I keep dreaming about her.”

 

“Maybe this is this is the universe telling you to come out and date!” Sunny chuckled. Taeyeon thinks she never took her dreams seriously but Sunny’s a good listener, she was eager to know about them the first time Taeyeon mentioned it and now that it has been happening for years, she might just be shrugging it off but Taeyeon’s glad that she still listens to her.

 

The blonde grinned, “Introduce me to a pretty woman and I might just take you up on that.”

 

Sunny gave her a long stare, putting her cooking on halt. “Would you really?”

 

Taeyeon hopped off the stool grabbing the coffee pot and a mug for her and Sunny. She added some creamer and sugar before passing the other mug to her flatmate who raised a brow at her in return. “If she happens to be my type, why not?”

 

“Okay then” Sunny took a sip of her coffer while smirking to herself.

 

 

⫛⫛⫛

 

 

Brisk footsteps echoed throughout the busy halls of the building, Sooyoung busted the door open to the manager’s office welcoming herself by taking a seat on the lounge chair. “Don’t you have work to do?” Yuri stared at her colleague.

 

“It’s break time, I’m free to be here.” Sooyoung answered nonchalantly. “Have you talked to Sunny?”

 

Yuri looked back at the papers on her desk, “No, why?”

 

“It seems like we have a problem, apparently Taeyeon’s starting to remember her.”

 

That caught Yuri’s attention, “Define starting to remember?”

 

“She can describe her now, although she can’t clearly remember the face but she can definitely tell her features.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter