[ Chapter 4 ] Possessive

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yui's heart ached when she heard soft snores coming from Mina and slowly moves her to a more comfortable position. Mina's legs were wrapped around Yui's waist and she leant her head into the crook of her shoulder. Her mind repayed the moment over and over again, and each time Yui could see the horror in Mina's face, especially her eyes. 

"Yui..." Mina mumbled, still asleep. "No...."

Her heart clenched at her words but what slipped out of Mina's mouth next surprised her.

"Don't....you'll hurt yourself Yui-chan....Don't do it...." 

The sun began to set in the distance, the orange-red rays blanketed over the two girls. Yui decided that she had to take Mina home, but she didn't know where the other girl lived so she just took her back to her house. Carrying Mina down the street like a bride, she ignored the judgemental stares and quickly carried her inside her apartment. 

She settled Mina gently onto the bed and went to the bathroom cabinet to grab her first aid kit. She rummaged around for bandages and some small towel. Yui carefully lifted Mina's top up and frowned when she saw the prominent red line across her stomach. She dabbed the towel around the wound, soaking up as much blood as she could before wrapped the bandage around her stomach.

"Hng..." Mina groaned in pain and her eyes fluttered open, realising that she was in an unfamilar environment. "Y-Yui-chan?"

"Stay still Mina-chan..it will only hurt for a bit.." Yui cooed, her tongue sticking out to show her concentration. 

Mina suddenly smiled, causing Yui to be distracted. "What?"

"You called me Mina-chan~ That means we're friends now." Mina beamed happily.

"Of course." Yui replied. "You're going to stay here but I only have one bed.."

"Oh that's fine, we can sleep together!" Mina said enthusiastically and Yui nodded, finishing the last wrapping of the bandages. 

Mina pulled the covers up and tapped the spot next to her. Yui climb in but Mina patted the spot again, telling her to go closer and Yui complied. She somehow turned into a big softie for Mina and obeyed her commands. 

"Woof!" Grey came in barking and disrupted the peaceful silence. "Woof!"

Yui rolled her eyes at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter