[ Chapter 3 ] Pain

Tainted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My mother was abused when I was young. She called for help, but no one came to her rescue. Everyday, I would come home from school to see a new wound my father had inflicted on my mother. He was a ing bastard...My brother was also by my father's mistress and even though he tried to tell his friends and teachers, they just laughed it off just because he was a man. When I turned 8 I saw my mother and brother hanging in the living room with my very own eyes and I...I felt numb. I didn't know what to do but I just felt a rush of anger and sadness. I waited in the living room with a knife for when my father came back and I stabbed him three times in the heart; one for my mother, one for my brother and one for me. The feeling of satisfaction when I was killing him gave me a rush of adrenaline and I guess I craved for that feeling more and more everyday..Oh I also have a sadistic disorder as well so you should stay away from me."

Mina listened intently, her eyes boring into Yui's soul. She glanced over to the Japanese girl and felt a blush arising from her cheeks. She had never exposed that much of her life to someone, hell she barely even knows Mina except for her name and where she's from. Seeing that the girl was getting fluster, Mina just smiled lightly and held her hand tenderly. 

"I-I'm so sorry for forcing that out of you." She frowned in concern and then blushed. "A-A-And sorry for k-kissing you...but I don't plan on leaving your side."

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter