Chapter 4

Who Am I To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight, Hakyeon will be working at the café as usual meanwhile Hyuk has found a job at a cyber café and Hyuk is lucky that Sungjae is work at the cyber café too. At least, he has a friend.

“Hakyeon-sshi, can you please help me to take over my job? I have to go to the hospital because my mother is sick.” Mina, one of the café’s workers asks Hakyeon for help politely.

“Sure.” Hakyeon nods as she agrees.

“Thank you so much. Tomorrow, you don’t have to come to the café since you take over my job for today. I have told to the boss before.” Mina pats on Hakyeon’s shoulder gently before she leaves the café happily since there is someone who can help her.

“Hakyeon-sshi, 2 Americano for table 2!” The barterer calls Hakyeon to take the drinks.

“Yes.” Hakyeon takes the drinks before she walks to the table 2.

10.00 p.m.

“Yah, Hakyeon-ah. It seems like today we have a lot of customers. I think we might get a bonus today.” Sejeong, the café’s manager leans against the wall while waiting for the drinks to finish up by the barterer as she talks to Hakyeon.

“If only we get the bonus,” Hakyeon says while smiling. Actually, she really has fun working at the café because all of the workers are friendly and nice, unlike her schoolmates.

“Don’t worry. I will give all of you a bonus for today but in a condition, you have to work until 12.00 a.m. not 11.00 p.m. anymore.” The café owner appears and the two girls automatically bow to the owner.

“Aigoo, why must we work until 12.00 a.m.?” Sejeong sighs heavily and makes the owner laughs towards her behavior.

“No more objections. Please do your work, Sejeong-sshi.” The owner leaves them.

“Are you okay with it, Hakyeon-sshi? You have school tomorrow. I don’t study anymore.” Sejeong looks at Hakyeon worriedly.

“Don’t worry, Sejeong-sshi. Now, let’s continue our works, shall we?” Hakyeon puts her hand on the girl’s shoulder and makes the girl sighs while walking to the kitchen weakly.

Kring!Kring!

“Welcome to the Moon Café! Can I have your order?” The café worker asks the customer politely.

“I want 2 lattes,” Nayoung says without looking at the worker while playing her phone.

“That will be…”

Nayoung gives the worker her VIP card as she cuts the worker’s words.

Actually, the worker feels a little annoyed with her attitude.

“Thank you, your coffee will be ready in a few minutes. You may sit at table 5 there.” The worker shows her the way before he shouts to the barterer to make 2 lattes.

After a few minutes, Hyejin walks into the café to find her friend, Nayoung.

“Am I late?” Hyejin walks to her nervously.

“Don’t worry, the drinks didn’t arrive yet,” Nayoung says and her words make Hyejin sighs in relief.

“I heard Hakyeon is working at this café. What is your real intention, asking me to come here?” Hyejin asks curiously and her questions make Nayoung smirks evilly.

“I am here to destroy her job. And I need your help.” Nayoung says before she whispers to Hyejin about her evil plan.

“Hakyeon-sshi! One chocolate and one white coffee for table 6!” The barterer gives the drinks to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon walks to the table 6, unfortunately, she saw Nayoung and Hyejin. She automatically stops walking while her eyes looking at them nervously. She hopes they do not see her. She continues to walk without looking at them. Nayoung glances at her before she gives a signal to Hyejin. When Hakyeon is about to pass their place, Hyejin stands up abruptly, causing Hakyeon spills the coffee on her beautiful dress.

“YAH!” Hyejin shouts angrily before she slaps Hakyeon on her face painfully. Her actions attract attention from all the people in the café.

“Do you know how much I pay for this dress? This dress is limited, you !” Hyejin scolds the poor girl angrily while Nayoung smiles happily since she feels satisfied.

“I am sorry.” Hakyeon looks at her while apologizing.

“What are you going to do? Are you rich enough to buy this dress for her? I afraid that you can’t afford it. What should I do? Should I report to your boss? I think you might don’t know who we are. We are the VIP customers and you just messed up with your most important customers ever.” Nayoung says while smirking.

Sejeong can’t hold it anymore because she believes that Hakyeon wasn’t wrong. She walks t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter