Chapter 2

Who Am I To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home.” Hakyeon enters the house with a gloomy face meanwhile Hyuk is sitting in the living room as he plays with his phone.

“Oh, welcome home, noona.” Hyuk puts his phone on the coffee table.

Hakyeon walks to her brother and sits on the couch tiredly. Hyuk bits his lip since he wants to say to his sister that he quits from school but seeing his sister looking so tired, he decides to not tell her about it.

“Do you want me to make you some drink?” Hyuk asks nicely and makes his sister looks at him weirdly.

“Do you even know how to make drinks?” Hakyeon asks mockingly since she knows that her brother doesn’t know how to cook or makes a drink.

“You can teach me just by giving instructions. It is not that hard to make drinks, right?” Hyuk pouts as he sulks.

“There is no way I’m going to let you touch the kitchen,” Hakyeon says before she laughs and walks to her room.

Hyuk takes a deep breath before he lets out the breath as he sighs heavily. He takes a letter from his pocket and reads the letter. He is going to move into his sister’s school. Actually, he knows his sister might be bullied in that school, so he thinks positive that it is a good idea for him to change school. He can protect his sister if he moves into that school. During the dinner, they eat the foods silently without saying anything since Hakyeon is tired. However, Hyuk decides he wants to tell Hakyeon about the truth before she founds out the truth by herself.

“Umm, noona. I have something to tell you.” Hyuk breaks the silence as he bits the spoon nervously.

“What is it?” Hakyeon looks at her brother curiously.

“I will be transferred into your school tomorrow,” Hyuk says and closes his eyes immediately since he afraid of what will his sister reacts to.

“What?!” Hakyeon slams on the table abruptly since she surprises to hear about the sudden news.

“How come?” Hakyeon asks with her wide eyes.

“Well, I fought with Kai at school just now and after that, the principal said to me that I’m lucky that I’m one of the school best students or else he would have expelled me from that school. However, I told him that I want to quit school and moves into your school instead. That is how it’s done.” Hyuk explains clearly and honestly.

Hakyeon slaps her face since her brother did a stupid decision on his own without discussing with her.

“What can I do? Things happen.” Hakyeon sighs heavily since she doesn’t know what to do with that boy.

___________________________________________________________________________________

On the next morning, Hyuk and Hakyeon walk together to the school since they are now studying in the same school. As soon as they arrive at the school, Hyuk can see a lot of peoples are looking at him and his sister. There are a few peoples were whispering about him and his sister. He can guess the reason why. He just keeps walking and walks to the office to settle his business meanwhile Hakyeon walks to her class.

“Yah, I heard you walk with a handsome boy just now. Did you just sell your body for that boy until he wants to walk with you to the school?” Nayoung says whatever she wants to say without caring for the girl’s feelings. Actually, she is calling Hakyeon a ‘’ since she says Hakyeon is selling her body for her own brother.

“He is my younger brother. He just moved into this school.” Hakyeon explains since she doesn’t like it when peoples look at her as if she is a real .

“Your younger brother? Are you kidding me? He looks like a handsome prince while you? Just an ugly duck.” Hyejin says mockingly while making a disgusting face.

“Such a liar. No one will believe in you.” Nayoung says before she leaves Hakyeon alone.

As soon as the bell rings, everyone runs to the canteen to buy foods for their lunch. Hakyeon walks to the canteen with weak legs since she doesn’t like to go to the canteen. But, she is hungry. As soon as she finds a place to eat, Nayoung and her gangs come to her.

“Nice to meet you here, miss ugly duck,” Nayoung says loudly before she laughs with everyone in the canteen.

After that, she takes a juice of orange from her friend and pours it onto Hakyeon’s head.

“Eww, look at you. Bathing in orange juice.” Nayoung laughs evilly since she feels satisfied for bullying the poor girl.’

“Yah! What are you doing to my sister?” Hyuk shouts as he runs to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter