Chapter Three

Stuck in the Moment (Jenlisa)

(Lisa's POV) 

The next day, after the celebration, Jisoo-unnie managed to finish her tasks on their company right away so she bombarded me on my office. I was busy preparing my files for the investors uncle told me yesterday so I didn't notice her presence. It was when she slammed her hands on my desks when I noticed her. 

 

"Yah unnie! You didn't have to do that! You could at least knock on my door, right?" I huffed in frustration. 

 

"Nalalisa! How dare you! I knocked on your door, three times. Three. Freaking. Times. And when I went in, I called you two times. And yet, you didn't even find the chance and time acknowledge nor look at me! Even just a glance, but nada."

 

I groaned. "Sorry unnie, I was just busy fixing stuff." She raised her right brow, indicating her following question about what I just said. 

 

"Uncle told me that his investors saw my profile when they were looking at the company and they happened to need a photographer on theirs. They said that in exchange of my duties there, which would be done for 6 months, our company would develop for the better. So I'm accepting the offer and now, I'm fixing my files."

 

"Oh."

 


"Yep. Why are you here anyway?"

 


"Do you want to hang out for just a bit? I already finished my work at the company and I'm left with nothing to do, so I immediately went here. I'm bored. "

 

"Wow Jisoo, it's good to know that I'm here to entertain you." I playfully rolled my eyes. She gasped and hugged me. 

 


"No, that's not what I meant! I just want to hang out with you, is there a problem with that?" I hugged her back and laughed. 

 

"Okay okay, geez."

 

So after fixing my files, I proceeded to accompany her to wherever she desires. We're laughing on my car and were headed to a certain pizzeria when---

 

*scrittttttch*

 

Oh.my.God.

 

 

Did I just... hit someone? 

 

 

"Holy---Lisa, what happened?"

 


I can't even move my body. It's like I was stuck and couldn't find a chance to move a muscle. 

 

I could feel that Jisoo slapped my shoulders but still, I couldn't find the chance to move. Oh my God did I hit someone? My parents might kill me. Uncle might kill me Oh my God what should I do?! Should I just go and leave her there or should I call an ambulance? What should I---

 

*blag blag!*

 

Two loud knocks on my car window startled me. I immediately rolled my car windows down when I became face to face with an..

 


an angel. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter for today. 

Kyaaaah, guess who's the next character in this story? 
Do you guys like it, so far? Is it okay? Tell me. Hahaha

Thanks for reading!