Chapter Four

Stuck in the Moment (Jenlisa)

The moment you've all been waiting for~

Enjoy! 
~~~~~~~~~~~

*blag blag!*

 

Two loud knocks on my car window startled me. I immediately rolled my car windows down when I became face to face with an..

 


an angel. 

 

Wow. I've never seen a face like hers before. I think she's an angel sent from above. Gosh she's so hot----

 


"!"

 

I was brought back to reality when she suddenly shouted at me. Wait, what did she just call me? D-? 

 

"What did you just call me?"

 


"I said . Gosh you're so annoying! You still haven't said sorry yet. You ruined my dress, you see?" Then she pointed her dress that was now covered with, I think coffee? Oh so I must have hit her coffee then and not her. Whooh what a relief. 

 


"Okay, first of all I am not a , okay? You get that? And okay miss, I'm sorry that we hit you. I swear, we didn't mean any of this to happen. What do you want in exchange of our clumsiness?" I asked her. Jisoo-unnie then went to back me up. 

 


"Yeah, miss. We're really sorry. We haven't really paid much attention. We though that no one's walking on our way while we're driving. We're deeply sorry, miss." The girl averted her eyes from me to Jisoo-unnie and guess what? Her face, being gloomy, went to shocked. Or I think, stunned. 

 


"Oh, i-it's okay. I c-can handle this now. I'm sorry too, for you know, being clumsy on my own." Wait, did I just hear her stutter in front of Jisoo? Whoah. She then smiled at Jisoo but then frowned at me. 

 


"Don't mind it now, loser. Everything's cool." Ugh she really pisses me off. I don't even know her name yet I hate her now more than ever. 

 


"Mkay. Take care then." Jisoo waved at her before running back into the car and together, we drove off to the pizzeria.


......

 

"What's with the mood, Jolisa?" Jisoo-unnie always makes fun of my name but eh, I'm used to it. Besides, when she uses my real name, it means that what we're about to talk about is a serious matter. 

 


"Ugh I hate her."

 


"Who? Oh, haha. You still haven't moved on from her? Wow Lisa. That's a first."

 

"Well she really got on my nerves. I already said sorry and she still mocked me in front of the other people. Usually when people see me, they say sorry right away but she didn't? Ugh I hate her!"

 


"Whoah Lalisa, calm down. You haven't even knew her name and yet, you hate her that much?"

 


"Exactly!"

 

"Hahahahahaha." Jisoo suddenly laughed so loud that even the other customers looked at our table. I scolded her and acted as if nothing happened. 

 

"What the hell is you problem, unnie?"

 

"I think.. She just destroyed your ego a while back. You said she struck a nerve inside of you, right? I'm already proud of her for doing it hahahaha"

 

"The hell Jisoo-unnie? Are you going against me now? Ugh now you're making it even worse." I sulked on my seat. 

 


"Don't worry Lisa, I'm still your best friend. It's just fun to tease you at times." 

 


"Whatever."

~~~~~~~~~~
Boom, there she goes! Welcome to the stroy, Jennie Kim! 

Just a short chapter for today. Thanks for reading! :)