IX. Feelings

Bailar Conmigo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie's
- After the doctor went out, Rosé and Jisoo went to the kitchen to continue cooking for our dinner. I stayed in the room and sat beside Lisa. She's still sleeping and I don't even know if she'll wake up.

I still can't understand why her parents did not tell her about her condition. But I'll talk to dad, maybe he knows something since he said they're good friends with Lisa's parents. And I still can't believe she's their daughter.

Lisa groaned so I instinctively her hair. Her breathing went back to normal after several minutes.

The door opened and revealed Rosé holding a tray. I saw Jisoo behind her. They went my way and put the tray on the bedside table.

"We know you won't leave this room so we decided to bring you food. We brought food for Lisa too, incase she'll wake up." Rosé said after facing me.

"Hmm thank you. By the way, where are you going to sleep?" I asked them. There's only one room here but the bed's wide enough for five people. But since Lisa is sleeping here I know we can't sleep beside her.

"The living room is wide enough for us. You can sleep here beside her so there's someone who'll look out for her." Jisoo said and Rosé nodded. I just smiled and thanked them.

"Okay so I think we'll go now. Eat your food Jennie, I'll smack your head if you won't eat." Jisoo said before dragging the laughing Rosé with her.

I ate the food they prepared and prepared the food for Lisa. I also got her medicine and prepared it incase she'll wakeup. The staffs went here earlier and brought her meds.

I spent the time looking at her, her hair, and sometimes caressing her face. I like her, a lot. And it's hurting me seeing her in this state. She looks so fragile.

I don't know how many hours have passed. I decided to go to the kitchen to cook something. I want to stay up all night so I can monitor her. Before going out I kissed her forehead. I felt my cheek heat up so I immediately went out. I saw Jisoo and Rosé sleeping on the living room. They're hugging each other.

I cooked soup. I will eat it inside the room. I also have some bread with me. I hurriedly went back cause I don't want to leave Lisa alone for too long even though I only got here 20 minutes ago.

I was taken aback when I saw Lisa struggling to get up. I immediately went to her and put the tray I'm holding to help her.

"Thank you...What time is it? What happened?" She said after she managed to sit.

"You passed out when you were about to go out of the room. I don't know what's the time tho, I still haven't checked my phone." I answered. She was about to answer when her stomach growled. I chuckled but I gave her the tray. She looked at it for a while.

"Did you cook this?" She asked. She ate the food after I nodded. 

After finishing her food I gave her her medicine.

Lisa's
- I looked at Jennie. She's unbelievably quite. I finished eating and I already take the medicine she gave me. At first I was a little shock cause it's the same medicine as I have but I guess its a common medicine for hea

Please log in to read the full chapter