XV. Knows

Bailar Conmigo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie's
- We are now riding in the ferris wheel. I am sitting across her. Lili is beside me while Nini is beside her too. She's busy looking at the night view of the city while I am busy looking at her.

"Are you feeling better now?" I asked her.

"Hmm thank you for bringing me here. But I don't know if I'll ever be okay." She looked at me, pain is written all over her face. I immediately held her hands.

"Hey, I'm just here okay? You can tell me everything." I told her, I think I know what happened but I want her to tell me.

"I never thought I could be this dumb. All along I thought they are just over reacting every time I exhaust myself, every time I try to dance my heart out, every time my asthma attacks, heck its not even asthma." She started. Good thing the ferris wheel is moving slowly. I just kept on listening, still holding her hands, not wanting to let go.

"But I just can't understand why they have to hide it from me. I mean they could've just told me." I saw tears forming in the corner of her eyes and she immediately wiped it away.

"How did you know?" I asked her. Her parents are still in Japan, so I'm wondering.

"I searched about my medicine. At first I did not believed it but I called my uncle and he confirmed it. It's funny cause I feel sorry for my parents. They just want the best for me yet I started a fight with them. What an ungrateful daughter I am." She shook her head and looked down.

"Hey Lisa it's okay. Everything is going to be okay, okay?"

"No Jennie it won't. You see, this disease I have is restricting me to do the things I love. Having this disease means I can't dance the way I dances anymore, and that's the last thing I wanted to happen to me." She said and tears started to fall from her eyes. I felt my eyes are getting watery too. I went beside her and hugged her. I really don't know what to say, I wanted to tell her she still can but I know it will cause her sufferings and I can't tell her she can't too cause it means ruining her happiness.

"Jennie, I am so afraid. What if they'll tell me I can't dance anymore? What if one day I can't suddenly move? What if because of this I'll lose you?" I was taken aback. I broke our hug and looked at her, her eyes are telling me she's in pain and at the same time it's telling me how frightened she is.

"I can't lose you Jen." Her tears are falling none stop but she managed to cupped my face and kissed me. Yes, god, she kissed

Please log in to read the full chapter