IV. I wanna dance with you

Bailar Conmigo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jennie's
- Its Monday and I am on my way to my classroom when I saw Lisa walking ahead of me.

"Hey Lisa!" I run after her the moment she turned her head towards me.

The students keeps on staring at me. Maybe they are curious or maybe jealous that I can talk and walk with Lisa. Well, she's famous after all.

"Oh hey, back to your old-loud-self I guess"

Ms. Irene's café doesn't operate during Sunday's so we basically didn't meet yesterday.

"Ah yeah sort of. Hey are you going to participate on our P.E dance contest?"

"If its compulsory"

"I heard its not, but can you please join our group? Pretty please. I'm with Rosé and Jisoo cause Ms. Jen said its okay since its a senior P.E dance contest. You can team up with anyone in the senior year."

"Not interested." Ouch, why is she this cold?

"Pretty please. We can't join if we can't find another member. Since the group category requires at least four members"

"Can't you just find another one? Just not me."

"Ehh but I want you- I mean you're good at dancing and I really want to join the contest plus the prize is great."

"Hmm what's the prize?"

"They said it's a set of appliances plus money for the winner."

"I know you don't need those"

"Err yeah so that means if we win you can take the prize" I really want her to join us.

"Okay, okay. I'll join you."

"Yes! So we'll have our practice every Sunday. The contest will be four weeks from now so we have 3 days to practice. But if we have some free time we can have practice too."

"Woah wait a minute. I don't have such free time okay? Sunday's good."

"Hey we have the same schedule so you're free during Friday's after class."

"Aish. Okay okay. Friday after class then Sunday. Don't ask for more okay? I might back out."

"Yey! Thank you!" I am so happy she's joining us.

"We're going to be late. Hurry up." I didn't notice she started walking again.

"Hey wait up!"

Lisa's

- Aish this loud girl. I didn't agree because of the prize. I don't need those too. I just want her to shut cause I noticed the students are staring at us. She's so loud who wouldn't look?

Now I need to sacrifice my free time. Argh what's happening? One moment my life's peaceful then now this loud girl's invading it.

We're at the cafeteria for our lunch. The loud girl's with me. I know her name but I just want to call her loud girl. It suits her. She told me Rosé and there other friend will join us. I didn't mind since I'm sick of eating alone with all those eyes looking at m

Please log in to read the full chapter