VIII. Her disease

Bailar Conmigo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lisa's
- I lazily opened my eyes when I felt someone's poking me. I feel so dizzy and my sight is a bit blurry. I closed my eyes again just to steady my vision. When I opened it I saw Jennie looking at me intently.
"You over slept."

"What? Why didn't you wake me up? I wasted time. We should be practicing, I'm sorry."

"No its okay. Besides we already perfected our dance. You seems so tired so we decided to not wake you up. Don't worry we practiced while you're sleeping." She said smiling.

"Where's Jisoo and Rosé? What time is it?" I am still seating cause I'm still dizzy.

"They're on the living room. It's past 4pm already." I nodded. I still don't want to get up. She's looking at me, waiting for me to get up so I looked down.

"Oh by the way, Ms. Irene texted me. There will be no classes tomorrow so we decided to just sleep here. Wanna join us?" I looked at her. She's expecting my answer but I can't decide since I'm having my headache again.

"I ah...I don't know. I didn't bring any extra clothes." I looked away.

"Its okay, I can lend you one. We have our own cabinets here."

"Okay I'll stay." I don't want to stay but she looks like she really wanted me to stay. And my head's still aching, I did not bring my medicine with me. I might not make it if I'll go home.

"Really? Wow! Let's go to the living room, I'll tell Rosé and Jisoo." She seems excited.

"Just go ahead, I'll just fix myself first." I lied. I just wanna cool my head first.

"Okay" She's smiling widely. 

She went out and I decided to close my eyes again. Minutes later I decided to get up, I'm still dizzy and my head's still aching but its bearable. I walked my way to the door. When I opened it I felt my head stung, it's like the pain came rushing in. I thought the whole world is spinning and then everything went black.

Jennie's
- I went out and told Rosé and Jisoo that Lisa is staying.
"Really? Oh my gosh! That will be so great!" Jisoo said while jumping.

"Hey Jisoo yah, stop being so clingy to Lisa. Jennie's getting jealous already haha" Rosé suddenly said, I think she saw how my face dropped when I saw the way Jisoo's so happy about Lisa staying.

"Why would I?" I said bluntly.
 
They both laughed at me. We stopped when we heard the door of the studio opened. We saw Lisa walking out but she stopped and hold her head. She seems in pain so I run towards her. But before I can even reach her she fell on the floor, unconscious.

"Oh my god! What happened?" I heard Rosé shout. I went to Lisa first and tried to wake her.

"Lisa. Lisa wake up." I repeatedly said while shaking her and tapping her cheeks. I'm panicking, I'm shaking too. I don't know what to do.

Rosé and Jisoo reached our position and they tried to wake Lisa too. Bu

Please log in to read the full chapter