1.7

want u with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

el 2 de junio 2017, 12:34pm. sevilla, españa.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

━━━━

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

    "SO DID BAEKHYUN ever give you guys a break?" kyungsoo chuckles a little bit. 

 

 

 

 

    jongin shrugs, resting his chin on his hands in front of his laptop. "not ever. he dragged us everywhere."

 

 

 

 

    kyungsoo turns the knob at the top of his guitar and strums them again. "everywhere, huh."

 

 

 

 

    "i mean, pretty much."

 

 

 

 

    kyungsoo just smiles and begins playing a familiar tune on his guitar. jongin grows quiet, listening intently and calmly to kyungsoo's careful strumming. as kyungsoo continues to play, he notices jongin beginning to hum the tune of the lyrics. it calms kyungsoo in an odd way — he's never really heard jongin sing or hum and it's like his worries fade away a moment when he plays and jongin hums. he starts humming himself when the chorus comes along. 

 

 

 

 

    it's another odd moment where kyungsoo holds that longing, heavy feeling in his chest. another longing for jongin to hum next to him, not on the other side of the screen. at this point, he has gotten accustomed to the feeling but it doesn't mean it weighs any less heavy.

 

 

 

 

    when kyungsoo stops playing, a silence falls as he puts his guitar back in his case. he stands and walks over to the side of his bed where he usually keeps his case, setting it against the wall. 

 

 

 

 

    walking back to his desk, jongin blurts, "i need to talk to you about something."

 

 

 

 

    kyungsoo reaches his chair and plops down, resting his forearms in front of his laptop. "good news or bad?" he asks with a slight playful tone. 

 

 

 

 

    jongin smiles a bit. "depends."

 

 

 

 

    "okay," kyungsoo chuckles. "go on."

 

 

 

 

    jongin's smile fades and he bites his lip. he looks worried. kyungsoo frowns.

 

 

 

 

    "don't be nervous. whatever it is, you know i'll listen fully."

 

 

 

 

    jongin hums. "i know."

 

 

 

 

    "good." he gives jongin a consoling smile. 

 

 

 

 

    it takes a few more moments before jongin finally sits straight and relaxes his shoulders. "going back to baekhyun, being a wanderer and all."

 

 

 

 

    "okay?"

 

 

 

 

    "he travels a lot, he loves visiting a different country every summer. he went to canada last year, and china and australia before. and uhm..." he takes a breath, lifting his legs up on his chair and into his chest. "he told me before we got home the other night that he was thinking about going to europe."

 

 

 

 

    kyungsoo blinks, his heart suddenly beating a little faster. "oh? where exactly?" a part of him already knows the answer to that.

 

 

 

 

    "he was thinking about spain, actually."

 

 

 

 

    kyungsoo's lower lip rolls into his mouth and between his teeth. his stomach and heart flutter. 

 

 

 

 

    jongin inhales deeply. "he offered to take me with him. he'll be visiting sevilla and all the other big cities."

 

 

 

 

    "so, are you...going to come? here?"

 

 

 

 

    "well — i wanted to ask you, you know. if you would be okay with it."

 

 

 

 

    okay with it? he is definitely more than okay with it. right? he has to be, for god's sake, it's his long distance boyfrien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter