New Students

Aegyo Queen Falling in Love

                                                                                                           ~Jessica's Dream~

''Unnie!Unnie!'' A blurry vision came to me and tugged my shirt.''Play with me!'' She said.She looked very familiar.She looked a little like me but younger.

Sunny's Pov :

I went to Jessica's room to wake her up so we wouldn't be late for school.She looked sad,I wonder why? ''Unnie!Unnie!Wake Up!'' She opened her eyes and shot out of bed.''Sunny.....'' she said ''What?'' I replied. ''Ah,Nevermind!'' This is the first time I ever seen Jessica acting strange,I wonder what's wrong.''Get ready for school.'' I said.She quickly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower.

                                                                                                            ~A few minutes later~

After she was done,She quickly got in her uniform and went downstairs.I was already in my uniform and was waiting for her downstairs.We went to school together,Suddenly I bumped into someone at school.He looks like a new student.He quickly stood up and bowed to me and left.''Isn't he cute!'' Taeyeon.our closest friend,sneaked behind me.I freaked out! ''Yah!!!!'' I shouted.She giggled.I asked Taeyeon if he was new,She said yes.'Yay' I thought.I saw Jessica looking at somebody,She looked familiar.

Jessica's Pov :

I was looking at somebody,that person was in my dream.She really looks familiar.She saw me staring,She was wide eyed.She ran up to me and said ''Unnie!Unnie!'' Why were you looking at me?'' She said.''Ah,It's because you look like my sister,Krystal.She died in a car accident with my parents.''She looked at me and said ''Krystal.....That's my name......'' I stared her. ''I'm Jessica.'' I said. She started to cry and said ''That's my dead sister's name.." She hugged me and called me sister.I can't believe it! It was Krystal.

''Krystal,you survived.I thought you were dead.''I said.''Unnie!Why would I be dead?'' I stared at her and told her about the car accident.After I was done talking,she explained everything.I was relieved that my sister wasn't dead.I told Sunny and she hugged Krystal so tight,she couldn't breath.It was time for class.The teacher came in and we sat in our seating position.''Class,There are new students in the class,make them feel comfortable.''The new students came in and that guy that bumbed into Sunny was one of them.''This is Onew and Jonghyun.'' She said.That Jonghyun guy was looking at me and winked.Oh great another playboy in our class.I sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Chapter done!It's kinda messy,please don't put negative comments.I'm an amateur!

So I introduced Krystal because I was bored.

Comment & Subscribe!

Another Chapter Tomorrow!