A New Beginning

Aegyo Queen Falling in Love

Sunny & Jessica were walking to school together.When they came in,a bunch of students wanted to take a picture with them and even autographs.Sunny was smiling but Jessica was Glaring.The students ran off when they saw Jessica's glare.

"Unnie,What time is it? I wanna go home.'' Sunny asked.''Yah!We just went in the school and we're late for class!''Jessica replied.Jessica grabbed Sunny's wrist and ran at a speed of light.Sunny was yelling at Jessica about how fast she was going,Jessica ignored her.They finally made it to class and only one minute to spare.They went to their seats and the teacher came in.Sunny was sleeping while the teacher was talking about history,Jessica hates history but tried to pay attention.Ding Ding Ding.

The bell rang,Everyone quickly went to lunch while Jessica & Sunny stayed.Sunny was still sleeping,Jessica yelled "Yah!Aegyo Queen Sunny!WAKE UP!'' Sunny was still sleeping.Jessica had no choice but to get her whistle.Jessica blew the whistle.Sunny was in shock and hit Jessica in the head.Jessica was sorry but they had to go to lunch.

Sunny was basically sleepwalking,Jessica sighed.''Yah Sunny.Let's visit the orphans after school.''Sunny agreed.They loved visiting the orphans after school everyday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well end of this chapter!Next week you're gonna meet the new transfer students,Onew & Jonghyun.Sorry the chapter was short.