Onew & Sunny

Aegyo Queen Falling in Love

Onew's Pov:

I was looking for Jonghyun.I can't believe he left me alone and on our first day of school!When I was looking for him when I suddenly bumped into someone,She was cute and I blushed.I quickly got up, bowed and left.I saw her walking to my music class.The teacher came in and everybody sat down.She introduced Me and Jonghun.I saw Jonghyun wink at a blonde girl.I sighed,Typical Jonghyun.

Everybody was looking at us.The girls were whispering about how handsome we are.I blushed.''Onew you can sit there with Sunny,and Jonghyun you can sit there with Jessica.Everybody was whispering how lucky Sunny and Jessica were.''Annyeong!My name is Sunny!'' Sunny said with a cute voice.''Annyeong.'' Jonghyun kept looking at Jessica.She looked at him with disgust.

 Sunny's Pov:

''Annyeong!My Name is Sunny!'' I said.''Annyeong'' Onew replied.The teacher was writing notes,and gave us homework,the homework was a duet together with the person beside you.I had to partner Onew and Jessica had to partner Jonghyun.''Class,The homework is due by tomorrow.'' The teacher said.Onew asked me if he and jonghyun could go to our house.I nodded.Jessica was glaring at Jonghyun.Ding Ding Ding,Class ended.

Jessica's Pov:

'I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT SUNNY INVITED THOSE GUYS!' I thought.I was glaring at that Jonghyun guy,I really really really hate playboys!I Can't stand them!When everybody left,I yelled at Sunny ''YAH SUNNY!Why did you invite them!'' She replied ''Because we need to sing a duet together.'' ''I DON'T CARE!!I HATE JONGHYUN!'' I replied. We went out and saw Krystal waiting for us.''Unnie!I have great news,I'm gonna live with you guys now!'' She said.Sunny and I were overjoyed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Chapter Done! Next Week,I'll change the 'One Year Later' duet to Sunny & Onew.

Comment & Subscribe!

New Chapter Tomorrow or Next Week!