Is it My Birthday !

Aegyo Queen Falling in Love

                                                                                                            ~ Sunny's Dream ~

"Oppa.....why did you leave me?" He turned around and whispered something but I couldn't hear.Oppa...why?

Sunny's POV

'Oppa!Oppa!' I woke up from my horrible dream.Who was I dreaming about?Uhhh!My head hurts!Good thing there's no school today.I could relax.

I went downstairs and saw Jessica and Krystal talking."Jessica!Krystal!" I shouted.They stopped talking and looked at me."Yes,Unnie?"Krystal said.Jessica and Krystal giggled.Why are they giggling?Did I do something funny?Did I forget something?Nevermind."You guys wanna go shopping?" I asked.They shook their heads."Sorry Unnie,We're busy."Krystal said."Ok." I said.I went to my room and got dressed.

I went to the mall and looked for cute clothes.Suddenly,I saw Jessica and Krystal!I THOUGHT THEY WERE BUSY! I followed them and saw Onew and Jonghyun waiting for them,are they on a date!How dare they do that to me!Leaving me alone in this lonely mall!They were heading for the Pet Store,Why were they going there?I followed them there and saw cute bunnies!I wanted a Bunny ever since I was young! I saw Jessica take a cute white bunny.I remembered something,Is it my Birthday?!How could I forget my Birthday!Jessica and Krystal are so sweet!

I have no time to follow them around,since I know they're buying stuff for me.I continued my shopping and went home.When I went home,the room was quiet and dark.Could it be?

"SURPRISE!" The lights and everybody sprang out of nowhere.I was really surprised,I thought they were still shopping.Onew was holding my birthday cake,the cake said 'To our beloved Aegyo Queen' I cried and hugged Jessica."Jessica!!" I shouted."Why are you crying?You're supposed to be happy!"She said.She took out her present."Here!" She said. "Happy Birthday!" She added. It was the cute bunny from the mall! "Onew bought it for you!"She said.I faced Onew and Hugged him,he blushed."Kamsamnida!" I said.He smiled.This is the Best Birthday EVER!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!Hope you like it!This is just a Birthday Special.
The Bunny's name is Snowball.