You My Noona!

You My Noona!

When I heard the last word ‘I love you’ I become totally shock and blur.. He love me? He love me?! The girl that are older than him? How come?! I still can’t accept the fact that he love me. “No-noona.. Why you just keep quite? I-I know it’s just too sudden.. But it’s true that I love you.. I love you already long time when you still with ur bf. I know you before our meeting that day.. I’m always following you secretly and will protect you silently..I can’t bear when see your cry that day the day you and your bf breakup.. It’s hurting me see you hurt like that..” He said. I can understand in his tone that he really love me and being true but..but.. It’s just to sudden and I’m old than him! “Mi-mian!” I just running away from him because I can’t think anything beside try to avoiding him. I can heard he keep calling me from far but I can’t stop my leg and my mind. It wanna keep running from him.

At last…At home.. I just laying on the floor and keep thinking bout what he’s saying and about what happen. It can’t be… it’s just so sudden… I didn’t even know him properly. He love me? Lot of things keep playing on my mind. Yeah because of that I got headache.. Extremely headache! He is nice guy, handsome, young, and really an independent guy. For me, he too perfect! Why he want a girl like me? A loser that can’t even keep my own bf. In the end my bf find others girl.. I don’t want think about love again coz it’s just too hurt.. I can’t trust guy anymore…

For a week I tried to avoiding him. But today  when I see him from far with a girl.. Yeah with a girl! They look so close! Suddenly I feel hurt.. Just wae? Wae I feel like this?! Isn’t me that avoid him and don’t want to fall in love again. Why I feel hurt when see them?! That girl…probably same age as him. And that girl also pretty and cute. They look perfect together.. When I look at them, without I even realize it, my tears start to falling… Then Chunji notice about my presence and hell yeah. Of course I’m running away from him and don’t want him to see me crying!

I can’t even see where I’m going because my eyes already blur by tears. But suddenly I feel someone grab my hand and hug me tightly. Who is he? While still crying I look at that person and I see that person are Chunji. Then I tried to push him but I can’t. He’s too strong! That’s when I feel he not a boy anymore but he already being a guy. When I tried to struggle, he hug me more tight until make me give up and I just stay on his embrace..

“Don’t leave me alone again…Just please noona…I really love you..” Said Chunji that still tightly hug me. His voice, his tone…All that make me can feel how he still love me. He love to deep.. But that girl.. what about that girl.. I look at him then tried to smile. Hell yeah that I pretend to smile! “Don’t said like that or your gf will feel sad. After all you guys look good together.” I said while pull myself together to tried smile as wide as I can. Then his hand hold my shoulder and he keep looking into my eyes like a real guy not a boy. “You think me and that girl are couple?” He asking while look at me. I just nodded and hurriedly looking elsewhere so I can try to endure my tears from falling. Then suddenly he make me look at him and he kiss me deeply until I can’t breath. Feel almost wanna faint already because can’t get the oxygen.. After sometime he stop kissing me and I hurriedly take a deep breath. “What you think you doing?!” “What you think I’m doing? I just show my love at you. That girl are my cousin! She not my gf! My gf only you!” He said with his serious tone. I’m just speechless and feel like an idiot person because think that girl are his gf.

“You do love me. But until when you wanna avoid me? If you think because of our age then you are stupid! Age doesn’t matter in love! I wanna be a guy that loving you, caring for you and protecting you for enternity!” Said him while straight looking into my eyes. Yeah that make me think.. In love age doesn’t even matter…If we love someone we just need them. Others are not important as long the people we love beside us and support us.. I am love him..Yeah I love him! I start to love him! So why don’t I just give a chance and open my heart only for him.. “I-I…” Looking down. He silently looking at me waiting for my answer. “I lo-love you too..” I said slowly while still looking down. At that moment his expression turn into bright and I know that he heard what I’m saying. He keep smiling nonstop. “Noona you are mine! Forever and ever. I will always here for you and protecting you as a guy not as a boy~” He said then we kissing to seal our love forever~