You My Noona!

You My Noona!

At that moment suddenly someone grab my hand. “You girl. Who said she alone huh? She doesn’t need to find a new bf because she already have a bf. You should listen to your bf and just sit at your place quietly. You didn’t even have a standard to talk to my girl.” Said that guy. “Hey! How dare you said like that at my gf. Who are you?” Ask Junhyung at that guy. “Me? I’m this girl bf! The cute and sweet girl that your gf talk to arra.” Said that guy at Junhyung. Junhyung and his gf become speechless. I’m look at that guy carefully while still in shock. “Chu-Chunji…” Look at him while still shocking. He look into my eyes and he eyes kinda say that it’s ok I’m here… “Mian make you wait for me my noona. I should come early so that you will not heard the dog barking inside here.” Said Chunji then he pulling me out from that place.

At the park where he treat my wound the other day… I still become speechless and keep quiet. “Noona… If you want to cry just cry… Not good to endure it..” Said Chunji and he pat my back. I feel totally like an idiot person after still remember what that saying in front of Junhyung… It’s really hurting me.. My mind totally not in right state, then I just hug Chunji tightly while crying hard. Chunji didn’t say anything and just let me cry in his embrace. He keep my hair softly. From what he done I kinda got the calm and sweet feelings inside. Who is he? Is he the angel that only for me? Because everytime I’m sad or have trouble he will appear in front of me..

After a while the sense come to knock my head. I hurriedly push Chunji. “Mi-mianhae… I didn’t mean to hug and cry in front of you.. I’m so pabo!” Wipe my tears. “No no noona. It’s ok.. You can always let out everything at me. I’m always here for you..” Said Chunji while his eyes look into my eyes. I become stood at the moment our eyes meet. The weird feelings start to rushing out.. “Ah! At that moment, how did you know I’m at that café and why you act like my bf although you not?” Look at him with lot of question. “Ahh..that…that.. Ok let me just telling the truth. When I walking at the street I saw you going inside that café then I secretly look at you. Then that girl said something bad like that at you and I become annoyed from it. That’s why I’m appear and act like that. After all I love you… I love you noona” He said while looking down.