You My Noona!

You My Noona!

“Mianhae…Let’s just go our separate way…” Said Junhyung  on the phone. Ahh….again I remember bout what he said.. Why he said like that just why?! What did I do? I really love him..but, how could he said like that especially just through the phone! After heard what he said, I never meet him and contact him anymore although I really need to know why he said like that. I don’t have the courage to meet him… I don’t want he seeing me cry. Because I never cry in front of people especially him…

The next day, without doing nothing and just blankly looking at the space.. Get up from laying on the floor… “(your name) you should do something!! You need to meet him!” So I hurriedly reach any cloth that close to me and wear it. Going outside to meet that nappeun namja Junhyung.. Keep ring his apartment door bell. Then someone just open the door. “Ah.. (your name).. What are you doing here?” Ask  Junhyung. “We need to talk..”

At the park.. “Junhyung  why you suddenly said like that? You know that I really love you. What did I do wrong?” My gloomy eyes keep looking at his eyes. “(your name)mianhae…I know you love me. But, I feel that we can’t go any further anymore.. It feel that my feelings toward you keep fading day by day…” Said Junhyung  with his guilty expression. I can totally see it on his eyes that he didn’t love me anymore. But… I can’t just let it go like that after 2 years together with him… “Junhyung  we can fix it together.. “ Hold his hand. “Mianhae…Let just never meet anymore…” Said him slowly then get up and he just walk away. At that time, rain start to pouring into the ground that just make me become completely wet.. That moment  my world become dark and so pathetic break up then getting wet by rain. I can’t do anything and can’t thinking anything and just let my body wet by rain at that moment…

That night I keep sneezing and coughing. “Ahh…great…got fever… (your name)! You so pathetic!” After that incident, my life are totally empty. I dunno what to do and what to feel. Everyday end with same routine. When my friend suggest me to go to blind date so I can forget that nappeun namja. I can’t…yeah I can’t.. Hold lot of stuff on my hand while walking passed the cafeteria. I suddenly notice Junhyung  that happily chat with a girl. Getting so sad I just running while still holding the stuff without looking front. Suddenly, without knowing what happen… I fall into the ground.. My knee bleeding nonstop.. Crying… the truth is I’m not crying because I’m hurt. But I crying because of him.. I didn’t even feel hurt at my injured knee maybe because my heart hurt so bad than my knee…“Noona…Let me help you.” Said someone behind me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo....how is it? 346.gif