You My Noona!

You My Noona!

I look behind me and saw a guy busily pick up all my stuff that fall into the ground. His eyes make me calm when I look at it. His face just too sweet. I just become stiff while look at him. “Noona? Noona?” He call me and make me aware. “Ah…nae nae..” “Noona you look not okay.. Let me help you.” His pick my stuff and carrying me to someplace. “You wait here noona!” Then he just running away. That guy…he too kind.. Who he is? My heart keep asking. After sometime. “Mian late! That pharmacy are kinda far. But I got the med.” Said him while show it at me and smile.  “It’s ok… I’m fine…You don’t need to do it…” “Call me Chunji. And this is just small matter. Just let me help you noona.” Saying him nicely and he applying the med at my knee and put the bandage. I keep looking at him. Why I feel like it bring me to the fantasy world when I see him. It’s just crazy! What the heck happening at me.. He too nice… After he finished doing it, he notice that my mind not at here. He keep looking at me with his sweet smile.

After a moment my mind already back into it’s place. Yeah at last! “Ah! Mian… It’s just I thinking bout something… Gomawo for all this. I’m fine already..” Tried to get up. “Noona you can’t walk in your condition like this. Let me help you send you to your home nae.” Said him nicely. “But-but!” “No but but. Just let me carry you home!” Said him while carrying me. After sometime, we arrive. “Ah stop! Stop! Let’s just stop here. I can walk from here. After all my house just near this park.” I said while get down from him. Then I look at him. “Gomawo for all this. Although we dunno each other but you still helping me. I’m (your name).”  Smile toward him. “It’s ok. I’m Chunji like you already know. Noona so cute when smile. You should smile not cry,” He said while shaking my hand. When he said like that I just kinda startled because how did he know I’m always crying this day… This guy are mysterious! “Err…ok then. I need to go.” Walk away.  At home, I just keep thinking bout that guy name Chunji. Who he is, suddenly appear in my life. Aigoo~

After a week, my life become kinda normal back although without  Junhyung. At that sunny day, I feel like I’m gonna drink some coffee at the café, so I just go at that café and enjoy the taste of greatest coffee in the town. When I happily enjoyed it alone, I saw Junhyung  and his new gf come in inside the café. Well of course Junhyung  also saw me, but he just pretend that he don’t know me. Then I just continue drink my coffee hurriedly coz I wanna out from that place. My calming day become bad day when see him especially when suddenly his new gf come to me and said.. “Oh you.. You are my honey ex eh. Alone? You must still crying and can’t get over him. You need to forget him already coz he didn’t love you anymore. Forget him and find a new bf nae.” Said that girl. Damn! This girl… I feel that I just wanna throw this coffee at her face but well I must be patient. Junhyung  tried to make that sit and keep quite but that girl keep provoking me. I’m angry but at the same time I wanna cry because she said like that in front of Junhyung. It’s look like that I’m a fool girl because still be patient...