Chapter Four

Addicted

The dinner seemed to be going well. Everyone was hitting it off, even Jungkook and Jimin. They had bonded over how much they cared for Taehyung, leaving the omega all red and flushed, Hoseok had pointed it out, causing the rest of the table to chuckle, and Taehyung to hide his face in his Alpha's shirt, and Jungkook let out a laugh. Yoongi managed to get out a few things from Jimin. He found out the omega was 19 years old, lived with his parents-- which wasn't a surprise because he wasn't mated, and has known Taehyung practically his whole life. 

Jimin learned the names of others at the table. Their was Kim Namjoon, and Alpha. Kim Seokjin, Namjoon's omega. Jung Hoseok, an Alpha he already met, Min Yoongi an Alpha who didn't want to mate with anyone yet -- which he completely understood, and Jeon Jungkook, his best friends Alpha mate, who was actually pretty funny. Jimin was happy his best friend found someone who treats him so well, he was quite happy and expressed that a few times to his omega best friend.  

Now everyone was eating happily, talking, laughing and such when Hoseok his lips and paid for his half of the dinner. "I have to get going, I'm exhausted" Hoseok stretched and got up from the table and ruffled Jimin's hair with a smile. "See ya later Jimin-ah" Hoseok said goodbye to everyone and left, soon so did Seokjin and Namjoon because apparently Namjoon had his hand down Jin's pants when no one was paying attention, and the couple had to rush home to continue what was going on. Now it was just Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook. Suddenly there was a sweet scent released into the air, and a whine came from Taehyung's lips. Jimin and Yoongi's eyes widened, they both knew what that meant. 

Jimin leaned over to Jungkook. "Take him home, he's going into heat" Jimin spoke, his voice quiet as he realized their were a lot of Alpha's in the resturaunt. Taehyung bit his lower lip and shifted uncomfortably in his seat, he could could feel the heat rising in his body. "J..Jim..Jimin what ab..about you?" Taehyung stuttered, and Yoongi spoke up quickly. "I can walk him home Tae, I'll make sure he gets home safely" Jungkook nodded at Yoongi's words, and paid for the dinner before quickly getting Taehyung out of the resturaunt and home. 

Jimin and Yoongi got up from the table and started the walk back to Jimin's house, because Yoongi was a man of his word and Taehyung would absolutely kill him if he didn't live up to it anyway. "So Yoongi, you must be the one who doesn't want to mate yet. Why would that be?" The omega asked, turning his head to look at the other male as they walked. Yoongi chuckled lowly, he saw this question coming, but the omega was curious so he would answer. 

"I feel like everyone rushes into mating simple because they're desperate for a mate, and I don't want that. I want an actual bond with someone. It's not special if you mate with someone after only knowing them for 5 minutes you know?" Yoongi looked back at Jimin, offering a small smile, Jimin was the only person he told the real reason he didn't want to mate to. Jimin nodded and ran his fingers through his hair. "Yeah I get that a hundred percent" He flashed a half smile, and continued walking. Yoongi made good company, he had to admit. Namjoon, Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi seemed to be really nice Alpha's, and Jimin was happy about that because he didn't meet many nice Alpha's. 

Once they got to Jimin's home, Yoongi walked him to the door like a nice person would. Jimin turned around to look at Yoongi completely when they came to a stop right in front of the omega's door. "Thank you for walking me home Yoongi, not many Alpha's would do that unless they wanted something in return" He said the last part sarcastically, and Yoongi let out a small laugh. "Trust me I know, but I'm sure you'll find I'm not like other Alpha's"

Jimin nodded and put his hand on the doorknob and slowly twisted it. "Goodnight, Yoongi" He spoke as he started to walk inside of his warm home. 

"Goodnight, Jimin"