Chapter Two

Addicted

Jimin wasn't a typical omega, he was very far from that. Instead of submitting to any alpha who wants to mate with him, and their has been quite a lot. Jimin snarls, or bares his teeth at them and tells them to back off of him, quickly surprising the Alpha or Beta who wanted to mate, does this stop them? Of course not, the Alpha's and Beta's see this as a challenge, so Jimin has to dodge an Alpha or Beta almost everyday. He is perfectly fine with mating, but he has his own standards, standards none of the Alpha's he has met have. So until he finds an Alpha that meets his standards, he refuses to mate. 

Everyone wants to mate with Park Jimin, either for his extremely sweet scent that most omegas don't have, his plump , or his beautiful lips and perfect height, and occassionally he uses these things to his advantage. Currently, he was trying to read in the library when the familiar musk of an Alpha, hit his nostrils. Jimin immeditely rolled his eyes and shoved his face back into his book and tried to ignore it. He felt relieved when the scent started to fade, but the Alpha must have noticed Jimin's sweet scent and made his way over, and grabbed his and squeezed. "Hello there" The Alpha smirked, his lips ghosting behind Jimin's ear, causing him to shudder. Jimin sighed heavily and shut his book, and turned to face the Alpha. He quickly snarled and bared his teeth at the Alpha, signaling for him to back off -- the same old same old routine. The Alpha raised his eyebrows, quickly amused. "An omega who tells an Alpha to back off. Where have you been all my life" He teased and put his hands up in the air in defense while smirking at the shorter male. Jimin scoffed and pushed his hair back. 

"Listen, you're cute but I'm not into mating okay? I have my own standards when it comes to mating and you don't meet up to them, especially since you grabbed my just now." Jimin crossed his arms as he glared at the Alpha who still had that stupid smirk on his face, god Jimin wished he could just wipe it right off his face. The Alpha knew that Jimin wasn't going to give himself to him, so he gave up on that. But the omega seemed like a good person to be friends with. "Alright alright. I'm Hoseok, what's your name?" The Alpha asked, trying to be friendly toward the brave, and handsome omega. Jimin stared at him, curious as to why he gave up so easily, most Alpha's wouldn't. "My names Jimin, but.. may I ask why you gave up so easily? Most Alpha's don't" Jimin rolled his eyes slightly at that memories of all the Alpha's he has come in contact with. 

Hoseok chuckled, he figured many Alpha's that came across Jimin wouldn't give up on him considering Jimin was literally the definiton of a perfect omega. "Well, I don't usually give up on an omega I want to claim, but I have a friend who isn't interesting in mating so I know when to back off, but I would like to be friends with you" Hoseok smiled and watched as Jimin let down his tough act for a moment and smiled at him just a little. "Sure why not, you can keep all the other Alpha's away from me" Jimin joked, causing Hoseok to let out a small laugh and ruffled Jimin's soft blonde hair. "Sure, I can be your Alpha body guard" Hoseok smiled. "Wanna go and get something to eat?"

Jimin was getting quite hungry, and he normally ignored the cafe because all of the Alpha's that lingered around but as long as Hoseok was by him he would be fine, hopefully. "Sure, I haven't eaten yet today so getting food sounds great" Jimin smiled and put his book away. Hoseok smiled and nudged for Jimin to follow him, and they made their way to the cafe. Hoseok stayed pretty close to Jimin so no Alpha would try anything, as long as Jimin was with an friendly Alpha like himself, he would be fine. 

____________________________________________________________

While Jimin and Hoseok were eating at the cafe. Taehyung and Jungkook were taking a walk and talking until Taehyung's eyes landed on Jimin and Hoseok laughing. Taehyung raised his eyebrows and nudged Jungkook. "That's the friend I was talking about, Jimin. He's with Hoseok?" Taehyung was slightly confused, and Jungkook got closer to the cafe and sniffed the air. "They haven't mated, I think they're just hanging out" Jungkook shrugged and wrapped his arms around Taehyung and pulled him close, quickly snarling at an Alpha who was eyeing Taehyung like he was a piece of meat. Taehyung chuckled and kissed Jungkook's cheek. "It's okay babe, I'm yours" 

Jungkook peeled his eyes away from the Alpha and looked at his sweet omega lovingly, and kissed his forhead. "Good" Jungkook grinned and continued to walk with Taehyung. As they were walking, Taehyung got an idea. What if I introduced Yoongi and Jimin. Yoongi doesn't want to mate yet, and Jimin has standards so he's picky about who he mates with.. hmm. Taehyung kept these thoughts to himself, but in his mind he was putting a plan together. A small smirk made it's way to his lips as he started to think about how he would get them together.