Chapter One

Addicted

Min Yoongi wasn't your typical alpha, unlike every other alpha Yoongi didn't care about mating. Once he turned the age and found out what he was, well he lost all interest. He always saw everyone around him find their mate, or go through the struggle of doing so. He's seen heartbreak, jealousy and much more when it comes to finding a mate and Yoongi absolutely did not want to go through that, but Yoongi's friends insisted on him finding a mate, but why the rush? He had his whole life to find his mate, he wasn't in any hurry. 

"Oh come on, what are you so afriad of Yoongi? Mating isn't that bad" His best friend, Kim Namjoon said to him as he wrapped his arm around his loving mate, Kim Seokjin. Yoongi rolled his eyes as he took a bite of his food, chewed and swallowed. "I never said mating was bad, I'm just not in any hurry to find a mate." He shrugged and continued to eat his food. "But why wait? when you could be the happiest you've ever been?" Jin spoke, his head leaning against Namjoon's shoulder. 

Yoongi gave him a look as he put his food down. "I am happy though, a mate doesn't make you the 'happiest' you've ever been, maybe for some people, but I'm perfectly fine without a ma-" Before Yoongi could finish his sentence Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung sat down at the table. "You say that now, Yoongi. But once you have your mate, you won't shut up about how you should've found them sooner" Jungkook said with an eyeroll as he draped his arm around his omega's shoulders, Taehyung. Yoongi groaned and finished up his food, and started sipping at his drink. Why couldn't his friends accept that he simply didn't care about mating? 

The rest of the time, Yoongi just let everyone talk as he stayed quiet. He was just glad they finally dropped the subject for the day. He knew that they would bring it up tomorrow anyway. He was about to join the conversation, when he felt someone take the seat next to him that Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok were not in. "Hey Yoongi" A girl named Hani smiled, resting her hand on his shoulder making Yoongi want to shudder away from her. "Hi.." He gritted out, trying to muster up a friendly face. "So have you.. found your mate yet?" She batted her eyes and leaned closer while tilting her head to the side a bit, showing off her unmarked neck. He glanced at his friends who were staring at her with wide eyes. Yoongi could smell her strong omega pheromones, she was signaling that she wanted to mate with him, and made sure to release her sweet pheromones that would normally make an alpha go nuts, but he wasn't having it and he was less than pleased. He let out a deep sigh and moved away from her. "No Hani, I haven't mated and I'm not mating with you either so you can go now" He said in an annoyed tone, causing the female omega to frown and stand up. "Fine, if you change your mind, you know where to find me" She spoke, flipping her hair as she walked away from the table. 

"Well I won't" Yoongi muttered under his breath as he rubbed his forehead, this wasn't the first time an omega had approached him and basically asked for Yoongi to mate with them, he was quite attractive and a great Alpha, but he just wasn't into it. "She was cute but not your type" Namjoon shrugged while the others agreed with him, Yoongi rolled his eyes a bit. Taehyung leaned against Jungkook then got an idea. "You know, I have an unmated omega friend who anyone would die to have-" He began but Yoongi quickly stopped him with a glare. "Then someone else can have them" Yoongi shrugged and got up from the table. "Don't set me up, I told you guys I don't care about mating and I'm not rushing into it" He said in annoyance before saying goodbye to them and heading home, he has definitely had enough of all of this mating talk. Everyone just needed to accept his wishes, and move on.