Chapter Three

Addicted

Taehyung had it all figured out. He would just invite Jimin to come eat with him, and the rest of their friends so it wouldn't look suspicious that he was trying to do anything. It was perfect. He grinned and texted his Alpha the details before anything else so he would be clued in to what was going on. 

Tae: Everything is ready, remember don't say anything about this secret meetup, okay?

Jungkookie is typing...

Jungkookie: Yeah of course :) see you soon. 

Taehyung smiled and texted the groupchat they had together and texted everyone to meet him at a fancy restaurant nearby that everyone would love, then Taehyung texted Jimin telling him he wanted to introduce him to his friends so he invited him too. Jimin was reluncant at first because he knew several Alpha's would be there, but Taehyung reassured him that all the Alpha's there were mated except two, and the two of them wouldn't bother Jimin, so he agreed and Taehyung grinned happily. Great, everything's set now I just have to get ready. Taehyung thought and eagerly went to find something to wear for tonight. 

Meanwhile Jimin sat in his room playing video games for a bit, sighing as he heard his parents come in. "Jimin can we talk to you for a second" He heard his father say from down the stairs. Jimin rubbed his face, and pushed his short blonde hair back. He knew what his father wanted to speak about and he was not excited. He paused his game and got off of his bed, then made his way down the stairs and into the large kitchen were both of his father's were standing. "Jimin, it's important that you hear and understand everything we have to say, so don't tune us out" His father warned, while looking at his other father who stood there with his arms crossed. Jimin leaned against the door frame and huffed. "Fine" 

Jimin's father Song-Jin took in a deep breath, then exhaled as he stared at Jimin. Jimin didn't like the look in his fathers eyes, he could tell this conversation was going to get bad quickly. "Jimin-ah, you have reached the age where you're ready to mate. Everyone else is getting their mate, why aren't you?" His father asked, and like Jimin predicted he was not going to enjoy this conversation. "I don't want to mate, not some dumb self absorbed Alpha or Beta who only cares about ing half of the time. I have standards and I am going to stay by them. I don't have to mate unless I'm ready" Jimin barked, his fathers looking at him with wide eyes. "Park Jimin, you will not speak to your father or I like that, understood?" His other father Jiwon said, causing Jimin to sigh. "Yes appa" Jimin's voice was low, he just didn't like when people questioned why he hasn't mated, it was his choice who he mated with, not just the Alpha's, he wasn't going to submit easily. 

"I'm having dinner with Taehyung and his friends, may I be excused now?" Jimin asked, causing his fathers to sigh and nod. Jimin quickly spun around on his feet, and made his way up the stairs to go change into something nicer. 

Soon everyone was starting to arrive at the restaurnant. First it was Taehyung and Jungkook, who sat next to each other. Then, it was Namjoon and Seokjin who also sat next to each other, and soon Yoongi who looked tired and not ready for this, but Taehyung chose to ignore that. Now they were waiting on Jimin and Hoseok. 5 minutes passed, and the Alpha and Omega walked in together, surprising almost everyone at the table, except Yoongi who seemed to be too distracted with the menu. Once they sat down, Taehyung cleared his throat. "Guys, this is Jimin my best friend" Taehyung grinned and made Jimin sit next to him, and ruffled his blonde hair. 

This caused Yoongi to look up, and his eyes landed on the blonde omega who was sitting next to Taehyung. Yoongi felt a low growl boiling inside of him, but he quickly pushed it down. What the hell was that? Yoongi thought, and for some reason his eyes were trained on this omega, his scent hitting him in the face hard almost knocking him out of his seat. Seokjin and Namjoon smelled it too, and their eyes widened quickly. "Whoa, Jimin how are you not mated! That's making even my mouth water" Seokjin chuckled, causing Jimin to smile just a bit. "Most of the Alpha's I've met never met up to my expectations" Jimin said with a shrug, causing Taehyung to chuckle, proud of his best friend for being such a strong and amazing omega. He was glad to have him. 

Yoongi on the other hand, thought this was extremely interesting. An omega who had standards, and clearly high ones if no Alpha or Beta has met with them yet. Yoongi clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, he made his gaze a little more friendly before opening his mouth to speak, shocking the literal hell out of everyone except Jimin at the table. "and what are your expectations then?" The Alpha asked, intrigued to know for some reason. 

Jimin met with Yoongi's gaze and felt his skin start to boil for some reason, but not in a bad way. It felt like his entire body was heating up but he chose to ignore it. "An Alpha or Beta who's not dumb, or doesn't want me just for my . Which 90% percent of them do, and when I say no, they take it as a challenge. I prefer someone actually wanting to know me instead of someone coming up to me, grabbing my and demanding to mate with me on the spot, it's gross and makes me wanna puke" Jimin said plainly, causing Jungkook, Hoseok, and Namjoon's mouth to drop. 

Yoongi on the other hand, just raised his eyebrows at Jimin's words. "Interesting" Yoongi replied, and leaned back in his seat. He looked over at Taehyung who was smirking lightly at him, causing him to casually flick the younger omega off when Jimin wasn't looking. This was going to be a very interesting night indeed. Yoongi found himself wanting to know more about this Omega that has standards.