Kim Jongin - It's Gonna Be You (Part 1)

- KPOP ONESHOTS -

 

Your name in this story is Shin Ah Ha ;)

 

-------------------------------------

 

It’s already been 10 minutes of us walking but no words were exchanged. I slowly turned to him. His side view was just…mesmerizing. Without me realizing, I let my eyes skimmed over him taking every little detail of this perfect godly human being.

 

From his ashy brown hair that I would just love to slide my fingers in between those locks, his thick arched eyebrows that is just tailor-made for him and those beautiful brown almond-shaped eyes that always had me lost in if I looked at them for too long.

 

His slightly sharp nose and his natural sun-kissed tone that made him looks more masculine. And my most favorite feature of him… His lips. Those plump lips that I just want to put my lips on and kis-

 

“Stop.” He suddenly voiced out.

 

Oh sharks, did he caught me staring at him? Goodness, how embarrassing could that be. I facepalmed myself in my head. I gulped down my saliva and cleared my throat.

 

“Huh?” With a small voice, I replied. I, myself am not sure to which that ‘huh’ refers to. Whether was it referring to him that had caught me checking him out or was it referring to his first and only word that he had said after the silence.

 

I saw him taking a deep breath slowly and then letting it out. I wait in anticipation for his next words to come thinking maybe he was just sorting them out and now ready to talk.

 

Yet, I received nothing.

 

Not getting any response from him, I turned to the front. Looking away from those pair of beautiful eyes. A deep sigh was heard leaving from his mouth.

 

“Stop it.” He held my wrist to stop me from walking any further. Calmly, I turned my whole body towards his direction giving him all my attention. “What?” I seriously have no idea what is wrong with him today and now he is giving me all these short answer words really had me going to the edge.

 

He looked down at me with his dark orbs staring into mine. Not going to lie but no matter how many times I looked into those pair of eyes, it feels like butterflies roaming in my stomach. But those feels is only for me to know. Shhh… don’t tell him. Yet.

 

“I said, stop doing it.” He called out. I was snapped from our staring moments. His eyebrows were met together in the middle of his forehead. A look which possible shows that he is either angry or pissed off.

 

Stop? Stop doing what? What thing? To who? Me? Those words were running in my mind. What should I reply him when I don’t even know what or who he’s referring to. Since I did not reply him, he tightened his hold on my wrist to get my attention back.

 

“Ahhh let me go, Jongin…” trying to free my wrist from him. But who am I kidding? An average small girl, trying to go against this muscular build?

 

Sensing that he may have held my wrist a little too tight, he quickly loosened his hold but still not letting me go.

 

Rolling my eyes, I look back at him, “I seriously have no idea what you’re talking about Jongin. Why are you being like this?”

 

Now I was annoyed with his behaviour. I have no damn idea of anything he had been trying to tell or the message he’s trying to convey.

 

What the hell is wrong with him. He had been so moody since we met today. Yesterday’s night, he rang me up telling me, he wanted to meet me urgently. From the tone of his voice, it sounded as if there’s something important that he needed to discuss. Now, when we’re face to face, no communication exchanged. At this moment, I’m greatly puzzled of his doing.

 

Steadily letting out a breath, I called for his attention. “Jongin… let’s go over there and have a seat alright?” I nod my head to the direction of a small park opposite of where we’re standing. “Come on,” I slightly tugged my arm that is still in his grasp.

 

As we’re walking, Jongin unwrap his hold from my wrist. To be honest, I was slightly disappointed when he let go of his hold. But my disappointment only lasted for a few seconds when I felt Jongin slid his huge hands into my small ones, intertwining our fingers together.

 

‘DukDukDukDukDukDuk’… Oh…My…God…

 

---------------------------------------

 

Jeng Jeng Jeng !  

OMG! What is happening? And Jongin why are you being like this?

What do you guys think will happen?  Or.. is there something going on?

Comment down your thoughts you alls and I see you on the next part! <3

Love, dreamyclouds_