Kim Taehyung - Playful for You

- KPOP ONESHOTS -

 

“Can you please hurry up? Speed up a little!” Tae said while turning his head a little, glancing at me who’s falling a few steps behind him.

 

“Yah! Yah! Coming! I’m walking fast alright, it’s just that your legs are longer!” I shouted back. I caught him smiling. I guess he might find my grunt amusing, which is not at all to me.

 

“If you’re not gonna hurry, I might have to leave you.” He teased, even though I know he would never do that. Or I hope not.

 

“Yah, you better not! Aish this boy! If you’re going to leave me alone, why did you even bring me along?” I replied at him but only mumbling the last sentence to myself.

 

Tae slows down his steps, I guess atlas, he decided to walk the same pace as me. Once I’m beside him, he quickly put an arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to his side. He puts his lips near my earlobe and whispered, “You know...you’re so cute when you’re angry like this.”

 

His breath tickled my ear which cause the hairs on my arms to stand. I pushed his chest a little, just to have that tiny space which I hope for which I know, wouldn’t happen. I mean compare me and him? What’s only the strength of mine in comparison to him.

 

I love being close to him, but he always has a way to make my cheeks turns into a brighter red. Yes, Kim Taeyhung has that effect on me. Using both of my hands, I tried covering my face. “Hajimaaa…what are you doing? People are looking here,” I said softly only to which Tae’s earshot.

 

Tae looks up for a while to see his surroundings. And yes, people are glancing at our direction. I noticed a little smirk makes its way on his lips. He stopped his tracks which includes me in halting my movement. From standing on my side, Tae moves to stand in front of me.

 

He steadily peeled off my hands from my face. “Tae, w-what are you doing?” I said, which sounded more like me stuttering. The way his eyes were staring into mine and his lips which was curving upwards.

 

That smile. The smile which could makes my heart rate accelerate. That smile that could melt even my flaming heart. That smile which I love the most. And the smile which holds a thousand meaning.

 

“What I’m doing? Erm…nothing?” I found a hint of teasing lingering in that tone. “Just wanted to do this.” His huge and warm palms slowly cupping my cheeks pulling me close to him. “T-tae…?” I gulped nervously, waiting for his next action.

 

The next moment I felt soft lips on my forehead. My eyes fluttered shut as to savor the moment. For that time, only both of us were present in our own little world, forgetting the surrounding we’re in. The kiss lasted a few seconds.

 

A short, simple but mostly a sweet forehead kiss for me. Slowly I opened my eyes. Tae pulled away just a little, gazing into my dark orbs. “That. I wanted to do that,” not forgetting to add in the smile which I love so much. Realizing our situation, my face starts to change into a darker shade of red. “Taeee…” I’m touched by his sweet gesture but I’m still a little shy okay.

 

I hooked my hands on his arm and swiftly pulls him to continue our way. I was overwhelmed with the attention people were giving us. People were staring but couples were looking dreamily at us.

 

“Hey...is my Love blushing?” He asked, my cheeks with the back of his fingers. “What? Nooo…” I replied too sudden. “Don’t lie…It’s okay, it makes me love you more.” He lightly pinching the tip of my nose.

 

I took a hold of his hand and intertwine our fingers. It fits perfectly, just like how Kim Taehyung fits perfectly for Lee Sungrin. “You know, I actually wanted to kiss you.” He said ever so typically. “You did kiss me if you forgotten,” I reminded him. “Yes, except I wanted it on your lips.” He whispered while running his thumb on my lips delicately.

 

He then moves to my ear, “However, I changed my mind, I’m afraid people might think that I’m dating a ripe tomato, instead of this beautiful lady in front of me” He said while patting my head. “Yaaa...” I mildly punched his chest, which he responded with small laughter. He winked and kissed my temple.

 

“A watermelon or a tomato, I still love you for who you are, Lee Sungrin.” Awww… How can I not love this sweet, angelic, understanding beautiful human being, whom I’m proudly to call mine. I responded by giving him a small squeeze, “I love you too Tae. So much.”

 

---------------------------------------

 

Hello everyone!

And there goes the first oneshot!  How was it?

Please share with me your thoughts and comment them down! I want to know how you guys feels! Hehe ;)

See you on the next shot!

Love, dreamyclouds_