Chapter 2

Trip To The Sunflower Field


Mrs. Vice Principle announces to the students that they will be having talent show and the audition for performances will be held in two weeks time. The students were exhilarated by the announcement. The assembly hall turn into buzzing excitement.

One of them is Kim Jongin, he excitedly talks with his friend named Oh Sehun. Of course they feel like cloud nine because they're dancers and showcasing their dance to entire crowd will be a big step for them. 

On other side of the hall where the seniors seated, Kim Jongdae shrieks  when Zhang Yixing suggests a brilliant idea that is they formed a group along with Do Kyungsoo and Park Chanyeol. It will be lit. 

The noises from students were interrupted by Mrs. Vice President, "I know all of you are excited about this and please discuss everything that running through your mind after school. Your class teacher will hand out the the audition form and explain to you for further details after last period. Thats all for today."

Kim Jongin have done a good job by dodging away from other students in jovial mood. Like his acquaintance from dance club almost collide with him or Byun Baekhyun the drama club member tried to grab his neck but he hurriedly run away to the other side of canteen hall and its not even calm there. Theres Kim Jongdae and his group showcasing their voices and the other side of the table were not even helping by challenging them to sing battle. 

Jongin get an idea, he sneakily walks towards Jongdae's back and move away his chair so that he will fall down. Jongin knows its kind of mean but hey he need to do something for payback. He quickly go away from that place to his table and he eats his lunch to avoid any assumption while he waits for Oh Sehun to come and sit with him.

"Pheww, that was a long ride!" Sehun exclaims while putting his tray of lunch on the table. 

"I almost get choke and die right there if i didn't run away quickly!" Jongin says. 

"Luck on us then." 

But luck not on Kim Jongdae's side, he falls on his once they're calm down from singing battle. He rubs his to soothe the pain away and looks around his surrounding to find if anyone pranking him, he shrugs his shoulder when theres no one seem suspicious enough to prank him.

"Youre so clumsy." Kyungsoo stifles a giggle. "Im not clumsy, its just the floor and the chair hates me." Jongdae whines.