Chapter 1

Trip To The Sunflower Field


Ever since Kim Jongin moved to his new school he never know whats the meaning of peace. Right now, he's having a fight with his senior and thats not even cool. 

He throws a punch to the older guy and the latter dodge with ease, Jongin let out a huff of annoyance. This seems endless-never ending and wasting time. "Dont you have club meeting right now!" Jongin shouts while skips a bit to the side and kick the man on his stomach. 

"Fyi i dont have today but tomorrow. Wait- why do i have to tell you that?" The man whose name is Kim Jongdae says and simply dodging Jongin's attack and tackles Jongin to the ground like a rugby player. "Thats why you have the brain of pea size!" Jongin yells and got punched on his stomach. 

Jongin groans in pain and Jongdae have to add another salt by kicking him the last time on his leg. Jongin closed his eyes and take a deep breath to calm himself down, "I hope you trip on yourself!" He says aloud 
when he thinks Jongdae is out off his radar. 

"I heard that buffoon!" Jongdae exclaims too loud and Jongdae really trip on himself and fall face first on the floor. Whats new. 

Like each day, Jongin get up from the ground and dust off the dirt from his clothes and stride off to the entrance gate. Seeing Jongdae wearing the helmet, Jongin get an idea, he leans on the wall while massaging his leg. He hears the roar of the engine. 

"Are you trying to get my attention?" Jongdae asks when he sees the certain attention seeker. "What! No!" Jongin spats still massaging his poor leg. 

"How am i going to get home, im injured." He mutters. "Im gonna assume that you want a ride home." Jongdae says in amused tone because Jongin acting is too lame. Jongin mentally high five to himself and sits behind Jongdae. 

"First rule kid, dont hug me." 

Do you think Jongin will follow Jongdae's rule? Of course not when the devil itself drives so fast as he can feel he will die soon. "Slow down! Turn to the left!" Jongin shouts. 

"I know where im going." 

"Stalker"

"I know everyone's house"

"Stalker" 

"If you say that again, im going to leave you on the street" 

Jongin shut his mouth from arguing any further. Then Jongdae says something about his nice quota have reach its limit. Before Jongin could comprehend what the elder one is saying, he get stranded on the street in the blink of eye. 

"Thanks but no thanks Farquaad!" Jongin shouts to no one as he watches the motorcycle drive away in high speed. Jongin kicks the small pebble and continues his walk to home.