Bonus

Cursed Apple

"Taetae, can you come here for a moment, please?"

Taeyeon was in the middle of doing her students' quarterly report when she heard her princess shouting from the kitchen. She can only guess that the girl is once again confused with whatever modern thing she just found.

Taeyeon found it endearing how the girl's eyes shone brightly whenever she found things that poked her interest (like when the princess first saw how TV works, Taeyeon won't ever forgot how Tiffany turned to her, with her eyes gleaming, and asked her "You have a crystal ball in your house, Taetae? It doesn't look like a crystal nor  does it look like a ball but it looks really wonderful!" Taeyeon thought that she's with the most wonderful human being because Tiffany looked so (very) endearing that day, Taeyeon practically showered the girl's face with kisses without any plan of stopping (but Tiffany pushed her head away saying she needed to see what's happening inside the 'crystal ball'). Taeyeon wanted nothing but to throw her TV away since then because Tiffany's attention was eaten by that thing for days)

But aside from those endearing innocence ("Why do you put your food inside that small box? Do mice live there? Are you feeding them?", "It's a microwave, Fany."), there are also those times when Taeyeon wish she could just give Tiffany a manual of how stuff works because she's so close to banging her head on the table just to stop all the "wild" thoughts coming in her erted mind. It was a day after Tiffany appeared that Taeyeon almost lost her mind when the girl asked her how shower works.

----- 

(Flashback)

"Taeyeon?"

She can still remember the innocent call of her name coming from the bathroom and how she quickly came over to cater to the girl.

"What is it, princess?"

"What is that thing and what does it do?" Tiffany pointed the showerhead.

Taeyeon gulped, not liking (actually liking) where things are going. "That's a shower. Water flows from there so you can uhm... clean yourself."

Taeyeon remember how Tiffany's eyes landed on her so innocently and said, "Can you teach me how to use it?"

She gaped and pointed at the shower control, "Y-you just... uh switch that and the water will---- oh !"

Tiffany the freaking shower.

"Oh, no! Taeyeon, I'm so sorry! You're all wet! And me too! Oh no, my gown! How do I stop this water?"

Tiffany was panicking but Taeyeon was frozen on her place, just staring at Tiffany (Tiffany's body to be exact because Tiffany decided to take off her gown right that moment, leaving her in her... well, undergaments). Taeyeon was sure there's no more blood flowing on her brain and she wasn't thinking straight because why else would she walk towards the panicking Tiffany and hug her from behind (oh god Taeyeon would never forget how soft Tiffany's skin felt on hers)

"Taeyeon?"

No response. Just a tighten hug.

"Taeyeon?"

No response. Just a sniff on the princess' hair.

"Taeyeon!"

No response.

"Hey!"

Tiffany turned around and looked at Taeyeon softly. "Did you get sick because of the water?" Her eyes were teary. "I'm so sorry, Taeyeon. I don't know how to stop it."

Taeyeon gasped and turned off the shower. Finally getting back her consciousness, she stood away from Tiffany, her body burning. "I-I'm okay! I'm not sick! Y-you just... put on some clothes okay? I... I go..."

She practically ran from the bathroom and locked herself in her room, silently cursing whoever invented the shower.)

------

What a sweet torture, Tiffany was.

"Taetae? You there?"

Taeyeon stood up from the living room and went towards Tiffany who was frowning while looking at a recipe book. "What is it?"

"What is a date?"

"A date?"

"Yeah. I wanted to try to make this tasty looking food right here but it said that it's perfect for a date."

Taeyeon smiled at the confused Tiffany and walked towards her. Her arms going around the Princess' waist. She kisses the girl's temple (just because she found her very lovable at the moment) and smiled wider when Tiffany hugged her back. "Date. It's what people do when they like each other. They go on dates to get to know each other better or to show them their affection."

"How come we don't go on dates?" The princess looked at her with a pout.

"We do. We go out a lot, remember?" The princess nodded. "Besides, we're way past  the dating stage, princess."

"Stage? Is it also a stage?"

"Uh-huh. First, you date. Second, you become a couple. Third, you get married."

"So, we're on the second stage now? A couple?"

Taeyeon chuckled and kissed the princess' nose. "Well, yeah. But..." she cupped her face. "What do you say about going to the third stage?"