Chapter 14

Beyond Our Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Chapter 14 ||

 

"Hi, Jeonghan-ssi"

'Woman's voice?' Jeonghan thought, he turns his head to find the owner of the voice, since she is not the person he's waiting for. However because of drowsiness and his blurry vision he could not see who it is, "Who are you?"


"It's me," replied the voice. 

The voice sounded so soft yet a bit creepy at Jeonghan's ears. He starts to realize there is something wrong and he tries to get up from his seat to escape from this suspicious situation but his heavy and dizzy head does not help him. He stumbles.

"Where do you want to go? Just sleep," said the voice very softly, there are hands touch both of his shoulder and press them down gently to make him sits back at his seat. Jeonghan tries to push that hands away but the hands move to his head, his hair. 


"Who are you?" Jeonghan mumbles, he really couldn't fight the sleepiness and the dizziness, he tries to reach the glass of plain water in front of him to stay awake but the thought of the sleeping drugs might be diluted into the water and make him this sleepy comes to him suddenly. He pulls out his phone from his coat but his unstable condition right now make the phone falls from his grip and the last thing he remembers is that woman's voice is lulling him to sleep. 


.
.
.
.
.


After finished his work, Mingyu immediately comes home. He reaches home around 12 am. He goes straight to the kitchen to quench his thirst first with the cold water from the fridge, he actually couldn't wait to meet Jeonghan after 3 days Jeonghan was in Hong Kong. Mingyu could only stare at Jeonghan's calm face in his sleep this morning before he went out to the office, didn't have the heart to wake Jeonghan up. 

 

"Mingyu, you just came back?" 

Mingyu turns to face his mother-in-law who just came into the kitchen. He smiles, "Yes eomeonim, I just come home"

"Poor both of you, the two of you are very busy nowadays, Jeonghan also still doesn't come home yet," said Mrs Yoon. 

"I'm sure he will come home shortly but why are you still awake? You should be sleeping now, you don't need to wait for us, eomeonim," said Mingyu. 

"How can I sleep if both of you ain't coming home yet, have you eat your dinner? If no, I will prepare for you," offered Mrs Yoon.

"Eomeonim, don't worry about us, we will make sure to take care of ourselves and you should take care of yourself, don't stay up late and eat on time," Mingyu says gently to his mother-in-law. 

Mrs Yoon nods and smiles, "If Jeonghan comes home make sure he takes his dinner okay? I'll go sleep now"

"Yes, eomeonim, don't worry!" He smiles, he knows his mother-in-law is really worried about them having a lot of work and come home very late but what he can only do is promise her to take care well of himself and Jeonghan to lessen her worry. 

After took a shower, Mingyu climbed on their bed and as usual he reaches for a book on the night stand for the light reading. He glances at the wall clock, 15 minutes to 1.00 am. Mingyu puts down the book and grabs his phone. He presses the speed dial for Jeonghan's phone number but the call is being transfered into the mailbox. 

'Still didn't finished?' thought Mingyu, he sends a text message asking Jeonghan to reply or call him as soon as Jeonghan finishes his works as usual.  

Mingyu tried to stay awake to wait for Jeonghan by reading the book but his body asks him to do the otherwise, he yawns for the umpteenth time. Mingyu glances his phone one more time before he lays his head down on the pillow, he grabs his phone and holds it, worries he doesn't notice if Jeonghan contacts him and slowly he's falling asleep. 


______________

 

Jeonghan wakes up after his face being splashed with cold water. He squints his eyes when he failed to bring his hand to wipes the water on his face and that is the time he just realized his hands are being tied tightly behind his body, same goes to his feet.

"Who?" asked Jeonghan still squints his eyes, "Who are you?"

He could see someone is sitting on the chair, crossing her exposing legs right in front of him. 

"Hi, Jeonghan-ssi or... should I called you Yoon Sajang-nim?"

"Tzuyu-ssi?" said Jeonghan, finally he could see that person clearly, he looks around and finds he is no longer at the Bloom & Shine Bar anymore. The room looks like a bedroom in the villa since the size of the room is quite big and Jeonghan could see the modern designed metal canopy queen size bed complete with it's drapes and the vanity dressing table matches with the bed's design on his right side even though the room has a very dim yellow lighting.

"Yes I am, I'm sorry I have to tie you down like that tonight," said Tzuyu calmly.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Jeonghan while struggling to release himself from the  binded rope.

"I just want to borrow Mingyu just for one night, of course I want him forever if you let me," Tzuyu traces his forefinger on Jeonghan's face. 

Jeonghan turns his head opposite of Tzuyu's finger to avoid her touch. 

"You already know the answer right? We won't let go our hands from each other,"  stated Jeonghan firmly. 

Tzuyu comes closer and sits on her knees in front of Jeonghan, she grabs Jeonghan's chin and make Jeonghan to look at her. Jeonghan turns his head away to stay out from Tzuyu's grasp. 

"You know that I really hate you, you suddenly appeared in Mingyu's life and stole him away from me, you just married and loves him not even a year but Mingyu already loves you as he loves his life!!! I told him I don't mind to share him with you but he rejected me, all of this because of you!!!" yelled Tzuyu and she pulls Jeonghan's face again, "I SAID LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!!" Tzuyu become enrage. 

Tzuyu who already in anger slaps Jeonghan's face hard when Jeonghan still goes against Tzuyu's words. The ring on her finger scratches Jeonghan's cheek and make it bleeds. 

"You know what, I already love him since my college days, I even made my long lost brother to give up on Mingyu but wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter