Chapter 12

Beyond Our Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Chapter 12 ||

 

 

"How this company can offer better than big company as Yoon Corp.?" asked Mingyu.

Tzuyu smiles awkwardly before she sips her coffee. 

"Oh, by the way, did you know Dahyun? Kim Dahyun, she said she knows you, I met her two days ago, she was my junior in badminton club in college and I didn't know you attend the same college as me? Did you know me before we met at Yoon Corp.?" Mingyu intentionally asks again when Tzuyu didn't answer him. 

Tzuyu looks a bit surprise but Mingyu notices how quick Tzuyu composes herself, she smiles and nods. 

"Why didn't you say anything to me?" asked Mingyu. 

"I got caught, right?" Tzuyu sighs, "Dahyun know about me liking you since back then, she told you right?"

Mingyu nods, he never expect Tzuyu will easily admit it. Also Mingyu remembers how he just tried his luck to meet Kim Dahyun, one of his junior in college to ask about Tzuyu since they were in the same year and he never expects Dahyun knows about Tzuyu quite well and also Tzuyu's crush on him. 


"Tzuyu-ssi, I'm sorry if I offended you and sound a bit self-conceited, I like working with you whether in Yoon Corp. or here, but if you have any hidden motive, I hope you get rid of it, please," Mingyu gets straight to the point, he is someone who does not like to beat around the bush and dragging the matters longer. 

"So, you already know my intention?" asked Tzuyu calmly. 

"I'm not sure about your real intention and I don't know whether it is true or not you have been following me from Yoon Corp. to here, so now you tell me the truth" 

Tzuyu stares at her coffee in her hand before she raises her head and looks at Mingyu. Mingyu could sees Tzuyu is not quite ready to talk about that, but he could guess the real answer.

Mingyu sighs, "It's okay if you don't want to tell me, I understand but I appreciate if we could work in the comfortable environment, please"

Mingyu lifts his coffee from the table and ready to leave but Tzuyu's voice stops him for a while. 

"I will never give up"

Mingyu closes his eyes and emits a long sigh to the statement he just heard before he leaves the pantry and goes back to his office, maybe the comfortable environment he mentioned just now, will not be happened at all. 

 

____________

 

Everything is going normal, Mingyu and Tzuyu is working as usual in the office except Tzuyu started showing her affection to Mingyu openly since that day. Jeonghan who is being told about Tzuyu by Mingyu keep reminding Mingyu to be careful while he's digging more about Tzuyu through his private investigator. 

"I don't think she is dangerous, I think she just has interest on me"

Mingyu ruffles his damp hair with a towel and sits beside Jeonghan on their bed. 

"Are you serious now? As someone who trained as bodyguard, don't you think she is very suspicious?" argued Jeonghan. 

"Not really"

"Okay fine! Do it as you please," Jeonghan lies down quickly, turns his body, gives his back to Mingyu. 

Mingyu stands up and puts his towel in the laundry basket and comes back to Jeonghan. 

"Do you really want to sleep like this?" Mingyu asks with his soft voice to coax Jeonghan, he puts his hand on Jeonghan's shoulder but Jeonghan just keep silent, doesn't move an inch. 

"Baby~" Mingyu lurks at Jeonghan from his spot. 

"Don't baby me, I'm not your baby anymore," suddenly Jeonghan replies. 

Mingyu surpressed his laugh, he brings his face down and kisses Jeonghan's cheeks, "You are always my baby"

Mingyu lies down and slowly pulls Jeonghan gently to face him, he could see Jeonghan's frown mad face, "Don't be mad, we didn't get anything by fighting about her" 

Jeonghan gives Mingyu a serious look before he continues, "I just want you to be more careful because I love you, that's all," muttered Jeonghan.

"Okay, okay I will, I promise I will," Mingyu pulls Jeonghan closer into his arms, "I just don't want you to be worried about this anymore, this frown can turn into wrinkles you know," Mingyu whispers while traces Jeonghan's forehead by his finger.

"Why? If I get wrinkles and become old, you won't love me anymore?" asked Jeonghan.

Mingyu laughs quietly but still continues with his soft tone, "I will always love you, I want us growing old together, looking at each other face while wrinkles adding up everyday, I want to do that-- but why are you so sensitive today?" Mingyu caresses Jeonghan's face. 

Jeonghan sighs hard and close his eyes for a moment, tries to compose himself, "I don't know why, I'm sorry okay, I just worried something bad might happen," Jeonghan touches Mingyu's hand which is on his face.

"Don't worry much okay, we've promised we will face anything together right? Just don't forget that I really love you," convinced Mingyu.

"I love you too, Gyu"

Mingyu intertwines their fingers together and lays a kiss on the back of Jeonghan's hand, "Now, let's sleep, I need to attend the important meeting tomorrow morning"

"Oh! I forget to tell you, maybe I'll be coming home late after this," Jeonghan says. 

"The mega project is starting?" asked Mingyu.

"Mmmm... Since this is my first involvement as CEO in a mega project, I'm a bit nervous, so I decided to spend more time to monitor everything in general," explained Jeonghan. 

"I'm very sure you will doing great, but remember don't skip your meal, you have a great tendency to skip your meal when you are busy, don't be like that again okay," warned Mingyu. 

Jeonghan chuckles. 

"I'm being serious right now, did you forget you almost fainted before?" 

Mingyu remembers how worried is he when Minhyuk told him that Jeonghan is sleeping in his office because he almost fainted after he visited the project site. Mingyu quickly came to meet Jeonghan in Yoon Corp. and finally found out he skipped his lunch and didn't eat anything till evening for reviewing the documents for the upcoming tender and visiting the site.

"I didn't forget but while working sometimes it's really passed my mind," Jeonghan gave an excuse. 

"Do you want me to set an alarm for you? I will insert my yelling voice 'Jeonghan-ah!! It's time to eat!!!' do you want that?" jokes Mingyu. 

Jeonghan lets out a loud laughs, "Ya~stop it! You are really something," Jeonghan still laughs.

Mingyu also laughs when looks at Jeonghan, "We are supposed to sleep but we laughed our heads off," remarked Mingyu.

"You are the one who made me laughed"

Mingyu hugs Jeonghan tighter, "Because your laugh completes my day" 

Jeonghan smiles on Mingyu's chest, he never tired to hear the sweet words from Mingyu, it's still make his heart flutters hard. 

"And you, complete my life," muffled Jeonghan. 

It's Mingyu's turn to smile happily.

 

_________________

 


"Tzuyu-ssi, I hope you can stop treating me like this?" Mingyu tried his best to be polite when Tzuyu put down a cup of coffee in front of him inside his office. 

"I just offer you a cup of coffee"

"With a note," Mingyu pauses and looking at the small note slipped between the cup and the saucer, "Every single morning," added Mingyu.

"Yes~~ a supportive note, is it wrong?" Tzuyu shows a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter