GETTING TO KNOW OHMYYUNJAE........

INTERVIEW OF OHMYYUNJAE...............

PART 3 ALL ABOUT YUNJAE....

TINA: What does yunjae represent to you?
PUJA: Forever love. And happiness for all the cassiopeias as well as others.

TINA: Why are we obsessed with Yunjae?
PUJA: Because they are a perfect couple, a perfect feast for our eyes and mind *slurp*. Prettiest jaejoong and manly handsome yunho, god they can kill us with their charm. We were already obsessed with them,on top of that their banjun drama “Dangerous love” was the ultimate trigger. Moreover they themselves referred as parents to DBSK. So many yunjae moments between them occured for a decade, who won’t think that they are a true couple?

TINA: Why is that Yunjae in stories can do anything and we support them? (Ex: affair, , home wrecker)
PUJA: There is no end to people’s fantasy and imaginations. If one person thinks fluffy story is good then other person thinks is better. Moreover AFF is a platform to share our fantasies with all the fans around the world. There is no harm in fantasizing. What we crave for, we write them down as stories.

TINA: Tomorrow headlines Jaejoong confirms he is in a relationship with a girl. How do you feel?
PUJA: TTTTT___TTTTT *heartbreaks*I always dread this, but we have to accept the truth. I can't force jae to marry Yunho. I’ll think like this that jae was angry with yun and married some other girl U.U *put stone on my heart and bear it* I need to be strong, oh my weak heart T_T

TINA: Asian celebrities often get married in secret and hide the fact they are indeed married..So one member of TVXQ is in that married status. How do you feel?
PUJA: I hope its yunjae who are married to each other XD

TINA: How real is Yunjae and how much is in fact Fan service?
PUJA: I really don't know the truth, only they know it. But I always had faith that Yunjae is real and will always have. Fan service or not at least they have special kind of relationship between them, they are so affectionate with each other.

TINA: Do you think Jaejoong is gay?
PUJA: *blush* I hope at least he is biual. But to be honest I think he is,there are many reasons to it. E.g., Jae has feminine side to him but I think he tries so hard to be manly. I heard those who are gay tries to be manly to cover up the true self in them. There are pictures online of Jaejoong reading BL mangas. Now, I can't say what's the truth but again it's my ultimate dream that jae is gay. 

TINA: When Yunjae comes out publicly……..
PUJA: Dead *soul evaporates up from body*

TINA: Does Yunho look gayer than Jaejoong?
PUJA: He looks the most manly man to me in the whole Korea.

TINA: Do you think they meet secretly and still friends or even lovers?
PUJA: Yes, there are many proofs and pictures that yunjae used to meet even just after the lawsuit. And yes yes yes to us fangirls they are lovers.

TINA: I heard Jaejoong song Nine is for Yunho even though he denied it? What do you think?
PUJA: Yes that's what I was talking about before. There are so many hints given by yunjae to consider them as a true couple. The song “Nine” made my heart leap out. Come on, it's too obvious to deny jae,tsk tsk. My heart has melted and become gooey. Ahhh love is so warm. And I always felt warmth from these two persons whenever they were together.

TINA: What is about Yunjae that makes you sacrifice your time and energy upon writing fictions..
PUJA: Their beauty and how perfect they look together. They are made for each other.period.

TINA: Your future plans for fanfics?
PUJA: I have thousands of plots written down in notepad. Don't know when I’ll write all of them *shrug*. I'm also thinking of making some yunjae picfics , it will take time.

TINA: Thoughts on homouality?
PUJA: It's as normal as we eat breakfast lunch dinner everyday. And I think 2 boys together are a hotter couple than a hetero one, what do you think? *wriggle my eyebrows*

TINA: What do you think of people who think homo uality is a sin and a disease which can be cured?
PUJA: Ask them to turn into a rabbit from human in one minute. Is that possible? Isn't that absurd even thinking about turning a human into a rabbit? It's the same as trying to turn a homo into hetero. If God is really there then he had created a man and a woman first. But he didn’t say that you guys have and moreover love with each other only. Its us who in the name of god accuse people of their sins.

TINA: What do you think we should do to make the world accept homouality?
PUJA: We have to keep on supporting the LGBT community like we always did. We have to make homos feel as comfortable as possible living in this world, so that they stop hiding inside closet. Holland, singer of “Neverland” song, is a great support to his community. I’m so proud of him.

TINA: In the future your kid comes out to you. What will you do?
PUJA: Having nosebleed just thinking about it. I have always thought about this and prayed to have a gay child. For a fujoshi mother having a gay child, what can be more delightful than this?

TINA: Pride or love?
PUJA: Love is always better than pride but people still tend to choose pride over love even though they don't want it. Ya humans are really complex, cant help it.

TINA: Love to me is…………
PUJA: Happiness and good health and life.

TINA: Do you believe in love at first sight?
PUJA: I believe in crush at first site :P . I don't believe a person can love someone so quickly. It takes time  and gradually love happens. At first it's only crush and lust.

TINA: What are your views on yoochun scandal?
PUJA: Please don’t punch me but I’m actually not really interested in other DBSK members’ lives. Only interested in jae and yun and of course yunjae. I started loving DBSK only because yunjae are there.

TINA: Since junsu has been public about his relation with a girl has yoosu ship sunk?
PUJA: I don't know about that but I can understand how heartbroken yoosu fans are now. My deepest condolences to them.

TINA: How did you react to the news of “Yoochuns” upcoming marriage?
PUJA: I dreaded that soon it will be yunjae’s turn. Though I hope they will marry each other *fingers crossed*

TINA: I have read somewhere that Jae and chun are looking more like lovers than friends..what do you think?
PUJA: Yes I saw that too. Though I'm a hardcore fan of yunjae, I don't mind Jaechun *punched by yun*. Yunho please listen to me, I didn't mean that. It's not your fault if your wife looks good with anyone or any celebrity*flying kick from yun**dead* oh what a manly kick *cough* anyways we are diverting from the topic,let's stop here jae comes here and cook me alive.

TINA: Are we deluding ourselves by making these OTP’s?
PUJA: Delude or not it doesn't  matter. We feel great by what we do and that's what matters


SOME RANDOM QUESTIONS....

TINA: Opinions on plastic surgery?
PUJA: Beauty is just a perception, so no need to change yourself. Just be yourself.

TINA: Do you think jaejoong’s in famous beauty had help from the plastic surgeon?
PUJA: Nope. I strongly believe he has never gone through surgery. He is as beautiful as he was when he first auditioned. He didn’t win “SM’s best appearance” award after during training period for nothing. He even won first place of “Flower boy”. People aren’t given awards if their beauty is not real or gone through plastic surgery.

TINA: Why should we be obsessed with pop idols when they don’t even know we exist?
PUJA: They know we exist as their fans. After all they are singing for us. Maybe they don't know us personally but at least they
know that they have so many fans around them.

TINA: Still sailing in yunjae ship or has it sunk..
PUJA: Its still going. Moreover someone started a “Jaeho revive” where thousands of yunjae fans are taking part to write their own yunjae stories of various genre and plots. So when so many people are participating and so many are still making vids and articles and posting yunjae pictures online, yunjae is still going on strongly.

TINA: What other ships are you interested in ?
PUJA: I like jae shipped with other guys.Please yunjae first let me finish before you hit me again,i can see ur raised hands and legs ready to beat me but hear me out………...jae is irresistible so accept the harsh truth *flown away to sky by yunjae’s kick*

Thank you sooo much Tina for choosing me and believing me. I hope you enjoyed your time with me and I hope my interview was good if not better :P .Stay happy and healthy (not fatty -_-’). Thank you once again *bend my body to show respect*


 END OF PART 3.

Dearest PU,
                Thank you sooo much  for participating in this interview..your interview is awesome and ur love for yunjae comes across in each and every answer...a true hardcore yunjae fan..we readers are very thankful bcoz writers like u are still keeping the yunjae ship sailing and yunjae love strong..hope to see more of yunjae love from you..
                With Love,
                TINA.


To read PUJA'S fanfics visit her AFF account OHMYYUNJAE