Make you smile

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flu is killing me >.< sorry for any mistake.

***

Jin let his body fall on the soft mattress, ignoring his phone buzzing beside him. He knows who is the caller. Tears trickling down his cheeks, Jin didn’t bother to wipe it, he let his loud sob filled the room. His heart hurt so bad to the extent he just wants to go back to Korea on that moment but he can’t let his personal get in between his career. He got job to secure, for his bright future.

 

He can hear soft knock on his door, wondering who is it, he is staying alone in this room. Maybe Ken just want to check on him, since he left them without saying a word. Slowly, he goes to bathroom to refresh his face and open the door.

 

Didn’t bother to look at the peephole first, Jin just open the door, left it open to the guest.

 

“Ken, I’m sorry I left you at the party,” Jin open the fridge and take 2 cans of coke.

 

“Jin, i…” Jin tense at the familiar voice.

 

“We have nothing to talk about, Jungkook,” Jin give his back.

 

“Well, I do. If you don’t want to talk to me, it’s okay. But please, listen to me first,” Jungkook want to hold him but he can’t, he did not want to aggravate the situation more.

 

He can hear soft hum in respond.

 

“I’m sorry for everything, I didn’t know this would happened. I should know better but I don’t. I just want you to be happy, even if it wasn’t for me but at least I want you to be happy. You deserve all happiness in this world. Jin, I know you mad at me, you can hate me all you want but please I don’t want to see you sad because you matter the most to me,” Jungkook let his head hung low, he can’t even face the guy he loves knowing he hurt him.

 

“But why Jungkook, why my happiness matters the most than yours?” Jin let his tears fall again.

 

“You idiot, because I love you. I don’t want to burden you with such confession I said today. I will wait for you, you can take your time as much as you want. I won’t bother you, don’t worry i won’t ignore you like I did before,” Jungkook give his genuine smile.

 

He wants to pull Jin in his arms so bad but he can’t. He didn’t want to scare him. If it is worth the wait, he will wait.

 

Jin nodded slowly, acknowledge Jungkook words. His words stuck in his throat like a big lump. He can’t even mutter anything. His mind already crowded enough with thought.

 

Jungkook said that he should rest for today and he will come again tomorrow to check on him. With that Jin close the door, slowly sliding down, bring his knees together close to his chess. Everything is too much for him right now.

 

***

 

Jin and his team are free to do their own activity today since training already finished earlier that day. Most of them decided to do some shopping, while Jin just want to explore street food alongside the city of they currently stay.

 

He enjoys the beautiful scenery of the street light, tall and beautiful building as he takes stroll with his long legs. The fact that he is alone, Jin usually not the one that will spend his time alone but currently he enjoys it so much. He still has a thought of Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook, the guy that once confessed to him, then he back away knowing he is together with Taehyung. Right now, he can see how the other slowly make a move on him, which he silently like it, because it would be a lie if he said that he didn’t like that guy. It just it not to the extent love is the main topic, but he does like that guy.

 

Then, Taehyung, now is someone else fiancé. Jin silently laugh over his stupidity that eventually believe that Taehyung come back for him and love him. He wants to punch that guy so bad, Taehyung has been contacting him since that day but he ignores him.

 

He can easily block his number but Jin choose to let it so that Taehyung know how it felt to be betrayed by someone he loves. Jin let out sigh, he hates it when he is weak. Tears threatened to fall at any moment but he holds it, bite on his lips slowly. Swallow hard lump in his throat, Jin continue his little stroll, oblivious to his surroundings.

 

Jungkook has been following him after he asked their team where is Jin since he can’t spot that certain guy.

 

Took off to where Jin heading, he almost stumble to few people, immediately apologize. He knows he may look like a crazy person now but he doesn’t care, he needs to find him. He needs to see Jin in front of him.

 

Smile appeared on his face as he can finally see Jin walk slowly while his eyes twinkling in anticipation to the beautiful lights along the street. Keep the safe distance between him and Jin, Jungkook slowly watch as the other walking alone. He looks so beautiful even with black hoodie and glass that take almost half of his face.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter