Confusion

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trip back to Seoul makes him uncomfortable, because Jeon Jungkook right now avoiding him like he is a plague. They sit next to each other but every time he tries to initiate a conversation, his CEO will answer shortly, or worse he just won’t open his mouth. Jin try to think every possible thing in his head, maybe that guy takes his answer seriously or maybe he is tired because he seems barely sleep with the noticeable dark circle under his eyes.

 

Jin let out sigh, mumble slowly that he is bore to death. He just wants to get to his home fast, maybe visit Taehyung café, spend his time reading book. The beautiful scenery did take his mind away from the little problem he facing right now. If Jungkook want to avoid him, he didn’t have any other choice. Just go with the flow.

 

After like half an hour later, he felt heavy thing fall softly on his shoulder. Jin turn around slowly only to meet with soft raven hair poking at him. Jungkook must be sleeping and he didn’t realize that he is now lean on Jin’s shoulder.

 

Jin try not to freak out. He slowly gets into more comfortable position and let sleepy Jungkook sleep on his shoulder peacefully. Jin take this opportunity to steal a look on the other sleeping face. Jungkook look like a baby with his pinky lips pouting a bit. His sudden move makes Jin hard in his sit. Jungkook currently circling his arms around his waist as his face snuggle closer to his neck. Warm breath fanning his neck softly, Jin know he is flushing red right now.

 

Not to be awkward he slowly put his hands around Jungkook, afraid that he will fall. His heart thumped so hard that he can almost hear it from his ears, maybe Jungkook will soon wake up if it keeps on thumping hard like that.

 

Realize that he is been holding his breath long enough, almost pass out, Jin slowly take a deep breath. Steady it as he brings his attention back to the window, watching trees as they pass in train. His eyes feel heavy each second because next he is deep sleep, dreaming about alpaca with Jungkook snuggling beside him.

 

If only I’m the reason of your smile

 

If only I can make you the happiest guy on earth

 

If only you are mine

 

If only you know how much you make me crazy of you

 

If only loving you from far is enough for me

 

Jin flutter his eyes slowly. Realize that he has been sleeping, Jin slowly stretch his muscle while yawning. He notices that Jungkook no longer beside him. He looks around try to search for the raven hair guy. Maybe Jungkook went to the toilet. Jin shrugged the thought away. They are about another 2 stations to arrive Seoul.

 

**

 

Taehyung is late for almost 30 minutes.

 

Jin has been waiting for him in front of the cinema for quite some time. Their movie will start on another 5 minutes. If Taehyung decided not to show up, he will watch it alone. He promises him to watch movie together but here he is alone like a statue. Jin swear he will make the other life a living hell. Stupid Kim Taehyung.

 

Jin is about to turn around when he can see familiar person with confusing looks have his eyes fixed on the “Now Showing” screen. He is alone, Jin wondering what he is doing here alone. Maybe waiting for his friend or date. Jin been staring long enough for Jungkook to catch him just in time to stare at him.

 

He panicked for seconds. He just got caught staring, Jin awkwardly smile while nodding at the other person. Jungkook smile back but someone just tackle him in hug. His face immediately lighted up as they talk. Jin have a right guess, turn around he walk toward the entrance left the two friends together.

 

“Jin!” Jin can hear Taehyung voice call for him.

 

He badly wants to smack the other head because he is ing late and the movie start for 5 minutes already. What he didn’t expect is Taehyung have his hand on Jungkook shoulder casually, like they are best friend. Jungkook have this smiley face but his eyes hard to tell.

 

“I’m sorry for being late. We are short of staff but I manage to ask my few staffs to stay back for over time shift. Oh, by the way this is Jungkook, my best friend from US and Jungkook, this is Jin my best friend since school. I’m not sure if you guys have met yet because you work for the same company, right?” Taehyung introduce them both.

 

Jin about to answer when Jungkook suddenly cut him, “I have only heard about him but never meet him in person. He is one of our best chef despite being the youngest. Hi, Jin. Nice meeting you”.

 

“Hi, Mr Jeon, it is really nice meeting you in person,” Jin smile at him.

 

“Oh, come on. Just call me Jungkook. We are not in work right now,” Jungkook give his bunny smile.

 

They walk inside the theatre hall, not wasting anytime knowing that they are already late. Jin can feel Jungkook has been eying him from behind. Both of them have a lot of questions in minds. Taehyung is there, Jin decide that maybe later he will ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter