Best Friend

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Congratulation, Mr. Jang. You deserve it,” Jin congratulate his senior chef on his winning.

 

Well, he does feel sad about it but he takes it as his experience in this field. Jin smile positively.

 

Jimin and Yoongi approached, comforting him and always be the one that support him. Jin give them a hug that almost crushed Jimin. He laughs as Jimin pouting at him. They talk a bit before both of them excuse themselves to watch movie.

 

Jin gathers his things and starts to pack. He is too busy focusing on his things that he didn’t realize Jungkook behind him, approaching closely.

 

“Seokjin?” he called for the younger.

 

Being Kim Seokjin he is, Jin spin almost immediately when he trip on his own feet, cause unbalance in his step. He prepared for the cold floor but what he didn’t expect is a pair of strong arms catch him safely before he hit the ground.

 

Jungkook brings him close, study the panic face. He smiles as he notices that Jin has been holding his breath. Slowly he pats the other cheek softly, makes Jin slowly peek thru his one eye. Being so close to the CEO is something he didn’t expect.

 

Try to stand steadily Jin thanks Jungkook for save him just in time. Jin knows his face flushed red more than he intends to. This is so embarrassing.

 

Jungkook laughs at his shyness, he didn’t mean to scare him like that. He just wants to talk to the young guy. He is not the type that will approach people first but here he is, lay down his walls just because he wants to talk to the angel.

 

They chat for awhile before Jin excuse himself to the kitchen. Obviously Jungkook didn’t want to let him go just yet but he can’t do anything. He didn’t want other staff seeing him being bias over Jin.

 

**

 

Jin has finished for that day and start heading home, usually he would take bus from his work place but today he wants to walk a bit for few blocks and then take bus from there.

 

The cold spring day breeze hit his face lightly. Jin love spring day, he loves watching cherry blossom blooming along the walk way. It is comforting to him.

 

Jimin texted him to not waiting for him, he is spending a beautiful night with Min Yoongi.

 

Tsk, beautiful night my .

 

Jin rolled his eyes, well he didn’t have to tell that tho. Of course, they would have a beautiful night. He let out of sigh, how he wishes he has someone to cuddle with him right now. Being so close, enjoy their walk together on this spring day, holding hands.

 

The last relationship brings him down hard. He does try to initiate for another relationship but he can’t. It hurt him so much when he thinks about it if only delete button exist in real life. He wouldn’t hesitate to use it.

 

Almost 5 years, yet the pain is still there. If one day, Taehyung would show up in front of him, Jin wants to run away again. So far that he can’t ever find him anymore. He knows the moment he starts to talk to him, he would crush down.

 

He can smell the freshly brewed coffee from nearby café. As far as he can remember there is no café here. It must be newly opened café. Fasten his step, Jin thought he can grab a hot latte because he is kinda freezing right now.

 

The decoration of the café is so cute and comfy for his liking. They use teddy bear concept for the decoration, Jin make a mental note that he surely will come again, just want to spend time here reading book and taking pictures. Maybe bring together Jimin and Yoongi here, even though he knows those two would left him being an awkward tree there. It is not their fault that he is still single and he enjoy it.

 

The beautiful barista greets him cheerfully, her smile can shine gloomy day. Jin immediately orders his drink to take away. While waiting for his drink, he walks around in that café, when something catches his eyes. His heart beat faster as he approaches it.

 

It can’t be the same things, right? People may have it too.

 

But the sewed KS prove him oppositely, by any means this belongs to Kim Taehyung. What in the world that teddy bear doing here unless…

 

“Jin?” oh no, Jin know that voice. He froze immediately.

 

**

 

Jimin opened his front door when he can smell delicious pan cake. Following the scent to the kitchen he can see Jin in his apron giving his back while working on the stove. It is still early in morning and it is weekend, he wondered why the other guy being up so early. Maybe he has something to do that day, but Jin didn’t tell him anything.

 

He takes his seat at the dining table, loud enough just to get the other attention but Jin so immersed that he didn’t hear him. Jimin tilts his head to the side, well this is not a usual Jin.

 

Jin turns back, he is shocked that Jimin is behind him, staring at him with an unreadable expression. He has so many things in his mind that he didn’t hear Jimin already home and sit at the dining table. He knows he looked awkward right now, he tries to control his face as much as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter