First Breaker

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin panted heavily, he knows the sport is not his thing from the start but the pleading look Jimin giving him was too much to handle. Drag his long body across the field he spotted Jimin talking to one of their seniors, well obviously that latter kind of flirting in his eyes. He tries to catch the other attention but failed as Jimin suddenly give his back to him.

 

Curse under his breath Jin run faster, unlucky for him, someone just knocked him over. He falls rolling on the freshly cut grass. Just great because it would leave him with greenie t-shirt right now. Finally, notice him, Jimin ran over to his friend.

 

The culprit helps them. Jin just about to smack whoever dare knock him over when his catch the boxy smile that attracts him. The guy apologizes, bowing so many times that makes him flustering all over. Jin just forgive him, proceed to his first attention that currently gives apologetic smile because he didn’t notice him before the incident happened.

 

Jimin helps him up as Jin keeps on the rant how tired he is, how he is not preferred sport but he would rather spend his time in kitchen more. The boxy smile guy just smiles at how adorable the look right now. Now he got something to do aside from his football team. To get to know the other guy.

 

Jimin can’t help but suppress his laugh louder for Jin liking because everyone keeps looking at them weirdly. They were like only 30 minutes in a field but Jin already tired like he just runs for 100km. Jin knuckles the shorter head annoyingly. It is not his fault that he is really bad at sport.

 

They walk slowly to their dormitory, as much as he hates Jimin right now, he can’t help it because Jimin is his lovely roommate. They have been together since kids, it just fates love to put them together. They going to the same school, even though Jin already told the other that he applying for border school away from their hometown, Jimin keep on insisting to follow him. Now they are here but took a different course. Jin took the culinary course while Jimin business admin course.

 

Jimin is a part of the football team, that’s why he would spend his time in field training for their next game. Jin often in kitchen or dorm buried himself with the book. That day Jimin just want him to spend some time breath in fresh air only to be scold because he is tired and in pain. Poor guy.

 

**

 

Jin glued in front of his locker after the boxy smile guy appeared in front of him one day. He can’t utter any words as the other look so good with his messy red hair. He learned that the other name by Kim Taehyung and he is his senior by 1 year. He wondered what brings the other to suddenly show up in front of him.

 

Everything happened so fast, he can’t comprehend much what the other told him. The way he tilted his head handsomely make his heart beat fast. Blame the temperature that suddenly increases make his face change to bright red.

 

“Okay, see you then,” he voices out almost like a whisper.

 

Taehyung smile brightly. He guesses luck is really on his side. At first, he afraid the other would reject him. Who knows, Kim Seokjin the culinary student just accepted his invitation to go out with him.

 

They part away, Jin face still flushed red. How he wishes the ground to swallow him all over. Taehyung, the most popular guy in his school just ask him out. Well, he didn’t know him that much, just here and there from their classmate because of high achievement for their school football team.

 

Jimin suddenly shouts at him, scared him to live. His books scattered everywhere. Laughing at his scared roommate, Jimin helps him pick up his books. He notices how red the other face is, slightly touch his cheek. It burnt his skin like a hot pan. Jimin asked him what is wrong when Jin just ignores his question and promise to tell him later in their room. He needs to enter his class now, he is already late.

 

Later in their room,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter