Chapter 4

Apricity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Why do you like me ? " You burted out . You hated yourself for not thinking before speaking . But you couldn't help yourself ; you were curious . But this isn't a question one asks on a date when you are out on a picnic with your boyfriend . You wanted to scream at yourself andd kick your own . You wanted to curl up in a ball of embarrassment . Baekhyun had been such a sweet boyfriend . He didn't deserve it . He always made time for you and called you whenever he was free . He took you out on dates and was a gentleman .  He also helped you prepare for your exams for the entrance for the Institue Of Art . He always supported you and made you feel special . When you told Jongdae that you were dating Baekhyun , his expression was priceless . He teased you but was genuinely happy for you . 

Baekhyun smiled and brought your hand that he was holding to his lips and kissed it . See , that's why you had fallen for him . Your heart would definietly burst from all this sweetness . " I mean I am no one special . I'm just a normal girl with a pathetic situation . There are girls who throw themselves at you , may perfect girls are out there . Why me ? It's not like I regret it but I'm-" Your eyes expanded to double their size when he leaned and placed his lips over yours . You could hear your own heartbeat and were too shocked to reciprocate the gesture . His left hand rested on your cheek and the right one on your neck sending shivers down your spine . His fingers rubbed circles on your cheek . You closed your eyes and kissed him back . You felt as if you were drowning in chocolate . That was your first kiss with him and your first kiss ever . The kiss lasted for a few more minutes and then he pulled away. You were disappointed . " Does that answer your question ? " He smiled at you . " Sort of but not completely . Can you tell me again ?" He laughed and pulled you in a passionate kiss again . 

♦          ♦           ♦         ♦

You didn't realise that you were smiling while thinking about it . Just the thought of  this made you ecstatic , just imagine how more excited you'll be when you do it . The thought that it was gonna be with Baekhyun made it seem perfect . This was gonna be your first time . With him by your side , everything's more than perfect . You didn't care if your legs will be sore or you'll be tired , you just wanna do it . You both had been planning for a while now and today's the day . You opened the door to his house and removed your shoes . Should you lay on the bed ? No , that would be weird . You slowly walked towards his room and before you could open the door , it swung open and a pillow was hurled towards you . You stood there and watched in horror waiting for the pillow to hit you . You heard him chuckling . You picked up the pillow and tossed the pillow towards him but he successfully dodged it . " I told you to wait for me and play it fairly . " You yelled at him and croosed your arms . " That's how the world works , sweetheart ." He smirked and fluffed the pillow . You had been thinking about the pillow fight . You and Baaekhyun had a match of pillow fight today . The loser had to dance on the street and you were determined to win . " You are so dead ." You picked up another pillow and raced towards him .

You had never imagined that pillow fights could be so fun . The game was still on . You had been playing for an hour by now . Baekhun was a good competitor . He was determined to win that it scared you . You were no less . You had hit him several times . You were hiding behind the kitchen counter  and Baekhyun was facing the opposite direction . You tiptoed towards him silently  , careful not to trip over something . What you didn't know was that Baekhyun was able to see your reflection on the television screen . He stifled a laughter and bit his lips to stop himself from smiling . He waited for you to be near him and observed each step of yours . When you were just a step away from him , he turned around . " Caught you ." He cackled and you raced towards his bedroom , laughing . You climed on the bed and then jumped down with him following you . He was just going to catch you but you saved yourself by bending down and then you pushed him on the bed and climbed on him , straddling him so that he wouldn't escape . You continuosly hit him with the pillow lightly so that he wouldn't get hurt . " I w-" Before you could complete your sentence , he pulled you down and captured your lips in a kiss . You were lost in the kiss and wrapped your arms around him . He rolled towards his left  changing the positions . 

Your fingers pulled his hair and his hands caressed your waist . The kiss was hot and you didn't want to stop . But then an idea popped into your mind and pulled away from the kiss . He looked at you intently and leaned in for a kiss but you stopped him by placing your finger on his lips . 

" You remember the punishment , right ? "

" . " 

♦          ♦           ♦         ♦

It was your fault. It would have been fine if you weren’t so insistent. Yesterday had been a wonderful day. You went skateboarding with him. Skateboarding was definitely not for you . You had hurt your more than once. It still hurt. Baekhyun had too much fun watching you yesterday. He had to clutch his shirt to stop him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter