Chapter 3

Apricity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had no idea why he called you today . You had no work today but it's not like you mind it . You actually missed him , missed seeing him today looking all serious and then joking all the time . It sounds cheesy but it's how you feel . You have surrended to the fact that you like him and now he his all over your mind . You know that you shouldn't cross the limits so maybe you need to live with it . There is something about him that attracts you to him . Maybe it's his smile , so beautiful or maybe it's because he's so sweet . You still remember the night when he stayed at your house . The next day he was gone , and you found your fridge was filled with all the basic necessities  and a boquet was kept on your table . Maybe it's everything about him that you like . 

A beautiful house stood before you . You checked the address again to see if you had got it wrong , but it was right . The security guard let you in and you walked towards the door . You walked slowly so you could observe the garden on both the sides . The door was opened by Baekhyun who was wearing a check-shirt and black jeans and an apron . A smile appeared on his face seeing you . " Come in ." He shifted to the side to make space for you to enter . You didn't realise that you  were staring at the interior . You couldn't help it ; it was ethereal . You hadn't ever dreamed that a house could be so big and beautiful . You hand't even imagined that Baekhyun would be so organised . 

"Why did you ask me to come here ?" You asked as you followed him to the kitchen . " I am having guests over at my house today and I-I kind of burned the food . " He mumbled the last part of sentence but it was loud enough for you to hear . You had to stop yourself from laughing . " I wanted your help as I have only a little time left . Can you help me ? " He asked you and flashed you his puppy eyes . " Of course  sir ." You answered and rolled up your sleeves .

 

You were having a hard time . You found it difficult to concentrate with Baekhyun beside you . He was looking so handsome while chopping the vegetables with his sleeves rolled back and the first two buttons of his shirt opened . " I'll do this . You can make the dessert ." He took the spatula from you . You decided to make brownies and added the ingredients in the bowl accordingly . You mixed the batter and stopped to rest a bit . You wiped the sweat from your face and decided to continue . You didn't notice Baekhyun looking at you . He wished that it could happen everyday , you and him cooking together . He smiled seeing you work so hard . You looked so adorable that he thought that it was any boy could stop themselves from kissing you . He knew you were his employee but he couldn't help but develope these feelings towards you .

His eyes shifted to the chocolate at the corner of your lips . He lifted his hands and slowly wiped the chocolate . You turned your head towards him and you eyes widened . Those eyes , again . You felt that you were losing your control . You could only hear the sounds of your breaths . His eyes shifted from your eyes to your lips . Your phone suddenly rang interrupting the moment . You saw Jongdae's caller Id and excused yourself . Baekhyun just thought about the moment and bit his lip . He didn't want you to creep you out but wanted to kiss you at the same time . 

You pressed the phone to your left ear and had to distance it from yourself immediately because you heard screaming on the other side ." Hey ! I am gone for two months and you forget about me ." He yelled into the phone . " I was going to call but I was busy ." You explained and smiled . " How are Mrs. Kim  and Mr.Kim ?" You asked . " Mom's better . She doing all the exercises and dad's good too . " He answered . " How's job ? How's Mr. Byun ? " He asked and your heartbest fastened . " My job is a bit demanding but I'm enjoying it . Mr.Byun talks about you a lot . And like you said he's definitely the best boss ." he chuckled . " Do you know it's his birthday today ? " Your eyes widened as you heard his words . You hit yourself on the head for being such a lousy secretary . " Oh My God ! I forgot ! " You shook your head ." It's okay , he doesn't really celebrate it . He just goes out sometimes ." He spoke . " And I have a good news for you . I'm coming back the next week . On Monday ." He told you and you felt  mixed emotions . Were you happy ? Yes , your friend was coming back . Were you upset ? Yes , you will not be able to see your boss anymore . 

" I-I'm happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter