Sweeter than Sweets ...

Always there for you

Xiumin was partying with his colleagues in a Five Star Hotel enjoying the light hearted conversations and the music playing at the background. 

 

It was a congratulatory party thrown by his boss for Xiumin's team. 

 

A loud applause broke their conversation, it was to welcome the Beautiful singer up on the stage ...

 

His voice was really angelic,, xiumin was enjoying the honey like melodious voice but he was intrigued by the sound of Piano more than the singer himself,,,


 

But there was no piano or pianist in sight...
 

he started strolling around  twirling a glass of wine in his hand,
that was when he spotted the guy at the back, behind the dark heavy curtains playing the piano with his long thick fingers,,, soft golden locks falling over his shoulders, a small smile playing on his lips expression calm, his fingers were playing so smoothly running all over the keys with such ease.
Posture straight yet relaxed, from where xiumin was standing he could clearly see the side profile of the pianist, his long locks were covering his eyes slighlty but he could just tell that they were just as beautiful ... 

 



The next half an hour or so he kept staring at the guy sipping his drink slowly untill his boss dragged him out of the hotel, 
xiumin tried to bid goodbye to everyone as politely as possible, failing miserably as everyone held onto him for a round of soju.......



 

 

He needs to get back to the hotel there was something about the guy that was drawing him in,,, pulling him, all he wanted was to run back to hotel and see him one more time ,,, listen him play, watch him smile and before he could think twice or understand what exactly was happening he found himself parking his car infront of the hotel three hours later.

 

 

he went inside.

The singer was not there anymore and so was the guy,,, he tried asking around but it seemed like no one knew...

he went back home dejected ...

 

 

 

 

All the week went by in a blur as the work load was too much. 

 

 

 

 

Next he saw the boy in sub way station while the said guy was running after a bus to catch. It was pretty funny and a little cute...

 

Xiumin swore the next time he will saw the guy he is going to ride the damn bus, even chase the bus if needed coz by now he was desperate to know his name...

 

 

The boy seemed to have camping inside his brain ,,, giving him sleepless nights ,, headache and sometimes wet dreams...

 

It was really weird for xiumin he never felt like this, it was always either he was asked out or he will ask out,,, nothing like chasing or stuck up in his mind happened ever...

 

 

 

 

 

Xiumin was crying in despair when his flat was practically set on fiire.

 

All because he was too busy thinking about this certain boy with golden long hair to notice the fire catching up easily from the candles to curtains to his entire living room,,

and he rushed out pressing fire alarm in his pj's  bare foot,, he was forced to  find a different place to live untill his place was fixed completely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Xiumin was gaping like a deer caught in headlight, mouth hanging open in surprise and throat dry from the shock and he has all the rights to be be shocked

 

The guy was practically standing in front of him in all flesh and bones, staring innocently at him with his so freaking twinkling big beautiful eyes and a cute pout adorning his pink lush lips  {so ing Adorable}  the boy was looking ravishing with his messy hair falling over his eyes, a rather too large white old ragged tee paired with baby blue shorts. the guy was sleeping no doubts.

 

He was face to face with him

 

The same guy he had been running after for weeks,, the same guy who kept messing with his head, work and stirring up the unknown emotions,,,

 

 

 

 

xiumin was broken out of his revire when he heard the deep rumble of the boy's rather squeaky voice  "" are you okay??"" 

xiumin dumbly asked  ""Huhhh ???""   

 ""i said if you are Okay ?""   

 

""ah yeah I am fine ,,, i__ uh___ you ,,, um ,,, actually can we live together ? ,, i mean can i sleep with you,,, no no no what i mean to say is that i uh  that you ... damn... hold on a second"""   
xiumin snatched out the folded paper from his back pocket holding up a hand shoving it in the poor guy's face  "" this""

 

"Oh, you are here to share the apartment,, ??""  

""yeah that,, exactly that"

""uhm come inside. see the room yourself then we can discuss the rent and all ,, that way on the left is your room the one over there is mine,,, oh wait i'll bring some water for you. please feel free to explore""    the guy said with an *awkward* smile.

 

 

 

 

 

Xiumin all but fell down on his knees the moment the guy was out of his sight,,, catching his breath as if he had just ran a marathon,, well his heart sure did.. 

""hey you okay there,, here have some water.  you think u can move ???""

and xiumin had to remind himself to breath in and out. inhale and exhale

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were chatting for quite some time now more like xiumin staring at the guy who was signing the contract ,,, needless to say that xiumin accepted all of the conditions without a hitch,,, and signed the papers rightaway.

he will be moving next day ,,, 

 

 

the said guy's name was Park Chanyeol,,,  final year student.


He was somehow stuck in this huge apartment with large amount of rent to pay so he was searching for a roomie,,,

 

 

whereas xiumin can not just tell him that   ""I set my well furnished lavish flat on fire while thinking about you.""   

 So he opted to tell that his flat was getting renovated and he needed  a place to stay at for a few months .... not a complete lie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was fidgeting in his seat,,, while looking down at his feet.

It was then that it clicked in xiumin's dazed mind that chanyeol has signed the paper around 15 minutes ago or so and now was clearly uncomfortable for getting stared intensly. 

xiumin cleared his throat and stood up abruptly   ""i will come tommorrow at 10 i guess,, i have the keys so,,

yeah i will take my leave now,,, thank you chanyeol... ""

with that said he all but ran out of the flat, building, society ...and heaved a sigh of relief ...  **phew** 

 

 

 

 

         and here is our baby chanyeol. give him lots of love ...