Playboyyyy ;)

Always there for you

Xiumin was one troublemaker...

Handsome, Charming smile, warm brown eyes, great physique, strong ...
Adventurous, fun loving, loved by all, friendly easy to approach, sly and wicked, smart yet sensible and no sense of responsibility other than his work.

 

Xiumin never fell in Love not even once not in his school days nor in his college life,,, even at his work he find none attractive in any way plus it was his rule  "not to mess at work and with work"  ...

 

Jumping from one partner to another was so easy for him. Moving ON is easiest... 

He has been running away from commitments for so long now... 

relationships, commitments, affection all these are kinda scary and useless for him,,, 

sure he makes the one with him feel like on the Top of the World but it's actually xiumin being just xiumin,,,

Saying words like "you are so beautiful" lending his jacket, dropping In front of doorsteps kissing goodbyes. are all very normal for xiumin not knowing the side effects other party faces... which almost always ends with a slap or splash of water on his oh so handsome face...

And xiumin is confused.
Like really really confused        "why? what's wrong i just don't understand... i did everything right. Right?  then why?" 

 

Not that he is crying or heartbroken just literally confused.. and all his colleague / friend / roommate could say is   **facepalms**    "you are an idiot xiu."   


How is he supposed to say that you are a ing playboy ... and you don't even realize it,,, stupid.
No offense baek knows that his friend is the most humble person just a little off track,,,
he needs someone who will twist his ear and get him back on the right track...

 

 

Xiumin was born in china and at the age of 12 he moved to S.Korea and lived here with his grand parents, his friend since 12. now Best friend/ flatmate Byun Baekhyun is more like  brother to him. Beakhyun knows him more than he knows himself ... 

Xiumin wasn't a chaebol or heir or some soon to be CEO.. Just a normal {gay} guy living his life with a Pinch of spice ...

 

He works like a gentle man at day in the well known company and rocks like a badboy at night in the club as a DJ and in Bed like a *************

 

 

 

 

that's the xiumin of my Story ...                tattoos, piercing and all ,,, you know how bad boys are .....

                                                                                               Bad Boy....   ;)      U like him???

 

 

I can't think of any tittles .... ugh