JOWABLE

JOWABLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am Seohyun just turned 27 and the people around me is driving me crazy. You think I like being single? You think I don't ask God why that is? 


I was on my way home when I thought of something. I passed by this old church near my house and decided to enter. I was slowly walking the church's isle slightly drunk from a previous engagement. It's night time so it's almost deserted.
When I got near the altar, that's when I started to question God ... out loud.


With my hidden confidence I don't know where it came from I said,
"Lord, please mind your own business. I know, the reason why I don't have a boyfriend is because you just want to protect me". 
With the alcohol running through my vains, I continued; "Can you not interfere? Allow them to hurt me. Let them hurt me. Have them destroy me".
Being an only daughter I started whinning; "Lord, can you think of a better strategy? I will not embarass you. And to tell you the truth, I have everything that a man is looking for. I believe I have it all. I am girlfriend material.  I am JOWABLE".

I'm a theater actress and most of my gestures during my drunken state has always been over the top.


"I am beautiful, and you know that Lord. I am smart. I have lots of Best in. I am Most Loyal in my girl scout. I am talented Lord. Dance? Sing? I read all the books and watched all the movies of Fifty Shades. I am so ready Lord. Believe me, I am Golden Buzzer worthy", showing my confidence to no one.

My bag strap fell from my right shoulder. After I fixed it, I tried to find something inside and slowly looked up.


"I have my police clearance. I have NBI too. I am not a bad person. I'm a consistent blood donor of Red Cross", I said while trying to locate any puncture marks from prevoius donations.


With a sad voice I asked; "But why is it that I don't have a boyfriend? I have my fair share of guys I liked. But if he's not taken, he's gay?! If not gay, my own cousin?! I AM JOWABLE. I am respectful. I am understanding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter