Muse

Radio waves

Are you still listening to that podcast thing?" A voice sounded at the door, surprising the young man seated by the easel but he never turned back.

He smiled to himself and his hands continued moving, each movement contributing to the beautiful artwork on the old easel. His loose paint-filled dungaree had brand new of paint on it and his brown hair, even though it had been put up by a bandana, had paint on it. The deep voice of the podcaster filled the room and it was like music to his ears. It was the only thing in the world that could get him up on his feet and painting. The podcast(er) was his muse and his only source of inspiration. Every achievement he had was thanks to the podcast(er).

"It's not a "podcast thing", KyungSoo. It is a podcast called "Nighthound"." His reply was melodic, obviously showing his happiness and peace with himself at the moment.

KyungSoo rolled his eyes and strode to where the painter was seated at, near the windows of his studio. "That's quite a nice piece." He said as soon as he came to a halt beside the painter.

The painter did not reply and simply continued smiling to himself and painting meticulous while concentrating on the podcast. He was always like that once he starts painting, only coming to a stop when the podcast ends. 

KyungSoo admired his friend as he puts in his all to make out what is going to be one of the world's most regarded art pieces of all time. He can only be proud of BaekHyun who has come so far that he is now one of the best artist of all time.

"By the way, the exhibition at Musee de l'Orangerie opens tomorrow so don't forget about your flight tonight to Paris. I'll pick you up around 7PM." KyungSoo nagged at the artist but sighed eventually. Baekhyun was so happily engrossed in his work, the likelihood of him not listening is rather high. Being his manager was a tough job sometimes. 

-

The sound of airplanes taking off rang endlessly in the background. They were finally at the airport and waiting for their flight to Paris. It was going to be a long ride there, about 12hours30minutes to be exact and the thought is already enough to tire BaekHyung out. It would be fantastic to just stay home forever but his job told him otherwise after getting forcefully dragged out by KyungSoo. He sighed and sunk deeper into his armchair. 

There were lots of people here even though it's late at night, foreigners and locals alike. It was surprising that he was even able to find a nice seat in Starbucks. He glanced around and tried to see everything he can without moving and true enough, there's lots of people and he's bored.

He never took interest in people anyways. Good-looking individuals never really affected him and his way of life. Foreigners, too, did not really catch his attention or manage to make him care more about them despite their exotic appearances. They were just people.

His eyes moved from left to right slowly as he carefully took in the sight, with a gleamer of hope that it'll inspire him in some sense. His gaze soon rested on a man sitting three tables away from him. His long legs were sprawled across the floor and his feet resting on the legs of his companion's chair. He slouched into his seat and would appear rather sleazy-looking if not for his well-maintained appearance. Judging from the garment he wore, BaekHyun could safely say that he was not old as he seemed rather hip and trendy. His black cap covered his face and his seemingly bright red hair but he was undeniably an attractive-looking man. Even with the shadows of his cap, BaekHyun could tell that this man was someone more than a commoner with those looks of his. A model perhaps or maybe an actor was what BaekHyun thought to himself. He wore on rather expensive looking clothhes too, way too expensive for someone his age to afford. A black Balenciaga hoodie with the word "Sinners" embroidered in the middle and black ripped jeans, probably of some luxury brand as well judging from his hoodie and Givenchy 'Nightingale' bag. All the clothes he was wearing made his Adidas Superstar 90s shoes look cheap. He was wearing even more luxuriously than BaekHyun and it wasn't like BaekHyun dressed shabbily. Surely a white Supreme shadow stripe long-sleeve top, Dolce&Gabbana jeans, Nike Airmax Betrue shoes and Louis Vuitton graphite canvas michael backpack would look luxurious enough for a renowned artist right?

Unknowingly to BaekHyun, the man met his eyes as he got himself lost in thoughts. Just as he snapped himself out of it, he was met with the piercing gaze of the tall guy and he got flustered. He never showed much interest in people and he never thought he would get caught observing somebody in his entire life. Luckily for BaekHyun, KyungSoo returned and shuffled into the seat opposite him.

"You're back!" KyungSoo looked at BaekHyun weirdly. It was the first time BaekHyun was so happy to see KyungSoo back when normally he would've just ignored him and napped. BaekHyun was obviously on his toes.

"You're creeping me out." It wasn't offensive since they were both friends but the look of disgust KyungSoo threw at BaekHyun before sipping on his americano would've been illegal. BaekHyun blinked in surprise at the sudden attack and just laughed before collapsing back into his armchair. At least KyungSoo was comforting. 

He sneaked a peak over to where the man was seated at previously only to find him gone. He had already left in that short span of time BaekHyun had his eyes away from him. He must've been crept out by BaekHyun's behaviour, or at least that was what BaekHyun believed to be the case. The young artist thanked God from within that the man had left before the awkwardness sets in. It was the last time BaekHyun's going to see him anyways,

or at least that was what he believed in.

-

"This is your seat." KyungSoo settled BaekHyun into his seat before settling himself in the seat beside him which was separated by the armrest of the seats. The seats were mint green and there was a huge television set attached to each seat. The beautiful air stewardess kindly offered to bring them a drink of choice and other necessities that might be needed. 

"Green tea and water please." KyungSoo replied while BaekHyun reclined his seat into a lie flat seat. The air stewardess smiled and bowed as a way of acknowledgement but was stopped before she could leave to grab their drinks.

"Can you get me more pillows and blankets please?" His brown hair a mess as he struggled to find comfort in the seats. Sure they were business class seats but nothing beats home and a proper bed.

It was obvious that the air stewardess was rather taken aback (in a good sense) but nodded anyways before scurrying off. At least her services were worthy of the first class. 

The seats were slowly filled up by passengers who all looked like high net-worth individuals. The department remained peaceful even though the seats were all taken up. Guess this was what was worth the high price. 

KyungSoo got himself caught up in his book while BaekHyun contemplated whether to sleep or to watch a movie to which he eventually gave into his exhaustion and slept. It wasn't common for him to be doing so much in one day and the sudden break of routine made him tired. His eyes fluttered shut and he was in deep sleep not long after. It was going to be a long flight afterall.

-

"ChanYeol-hyung, your seat's here." the tall man called out to the wandering red-head who had his head tilted downwards in an attempt to make out the seat numbers. The red-head looked up with a thankful smile and hurried to where the beautiful bronze man was standing at before both of them sat down together with a sigh of relief at the new-found comfort. Their heights were close (with the red-head being a tad taller) and their long legs were sprawled out in front of them. Thankfully the space was big enough to accommodate to their assets.

Both of the boys were equally good-looking. The one named ChanYeol had fiery red hair that would seem to look odd on normal people but seem perfect on him with his complimenting features. His eyes were big and his features a perfect match to each other. He was perfectly moulded with long limbs and amazing visuals. With eyes like his, it would only be right to assume he looked friendly but it was quite the opposite for him. ChanYeol looked intense and fierce even without huge eyes and child-like face. 

The one beside him was equally as beautiful with natural bronze skin and platinum blonde hair. He was just as perfect as ChanYeol with long limbs and a perfectly moulded face that would make the Angels sing out of praise. His sense of fashion was impeccable just like the one beside him as he had on a black shirt, light khaki trench coat and ripped jeans. Judging from his companion and his seat in the aircraft, it can be safely assumed that the clothes he had on were of some luxury brand much like the red-head. He didn't look like a commoner as well.

The stewardesses were all fighting to serve the two equally handsome men and it was quite obvious that they caught most of the people's eye and attention. To be with them was like a dream. 

Then from the corner of his eye, he spotted a familiar head popping out from the seat in front of his. His brown hair was a mess and ChanYeol could make out the start of his hairline from behind. He appeared to be asleep and unknowing to the fact that ChanYeol was a seat behind him. He was the guy who was staring holes at ChanYeol at Starbucks. The same hair colour, the same clothes and the same pearlescent white skin. ChanYeol just knew it was him even though they are technically not related nor acquaintances. His head suddenly disappeared and reappeared again as he unconsciously bopped his head in his sleep. His neck probably can't stay awake enough to hold his head upright. ChanYeol laughed softly. It wasn't even in his slightest intention to notice and laugh at the boy but it was just out of adoration for the cuteness of the sleeping man. The way his head disappears and reappears was adorable. 

"What you laughing about?" The man beside him cocked his head towards the direction of the red-head curiously, his attention diverted away from the menu as he does so. 

ChanYeol coughed and shook his head, dropping his smile that instant (duality wtf). "Nothing."

The man beside continued to eye him suspiciously. He knew the red-head was lying since he's really bad at lying but decided to drop the topic. It wasn't important enough to continue his interrogation. What could be so important here? 

ChanYeol side-eyed the bronze beauty frantically. He knew he's bad at lying and all he could do was to pray that his friend lose interest which he did thankfully. ChanYeol relaxed and sighed softly, careful to not let the man beside hear of it. "What are you getting, JongIn?"

The man-JongIn- flipped the menu again and continued to ponder as he shrugged simultaneously. "Not sure. What about you?"

"Maybe some vitamin c-leep (sleep)." ChanYeol joked and it was obvious that those two got along well as they both cracked up at the joke. People of the same kind share the same sense of humour after all. But ChanYeol wasn't really joking when he said he needed sleep. His eyes felt heavy and his mind already unable to generate anything useful. Sleep contributed to his complexion as well and to him, sleep was the most important thing right now.

He reclined his seat and snuggled up on the flat surface the seat has reclined into. He was the type to be able to sleep anywhere so he went into deep sleep fast. 

It was going to be a long ride.

-

He awoke to the relentless shaking that was probably done by his manager. He peeled his eyes open reluctantly. He felt as though he had just went to sleep not long ago since he did wake up twice, once for a meal and the other was just because he wasn't tired enough to sleep again. Just when he felt tired, he was roughly handled awake.

"We've reached." The doe-eyed male announced, packing his and the artist's belongings since it was obvious that the artist wasn't going to sober up anytime soon. 

He peered outside the window and true enough, the view was no longer of the dark sky. They had already landed while he was dead asleep and the sight of Charles de Gaulle airport welcomed him. He wasn't particularly elated nor commemorative of it though. 

"Let's go." KyungSoo threw him his bag as he picked his own bag up, preparing to depart from the plane. The passengers were all slowly making their way out too. BaekHyun stood up abruptly, his hand on the brown nest ontop of his head and his eyes stuck to the ground.Compared to economy class, the business class department was much more spacious and the capacity was significantly lesser too, there was no need for crowd control and obviously no such need for BaekHyun to be bothered and alert.

That was of course until he bumped into someone's broad chest. BaekHyun's eyes widened at the collision and he immediately whipped his head up to apologise to the victim. Thankfully enough, it was a man. 

"I'm sorry-" The words got caught up in his throat just as he finished his apology. The red-head stared down at him and damn was he beautiful. Despite the cap, BaekHyun could see his face clearly from his angle and that man was just as attractive as he thought -and taller than he had expected. He made BaekHyun's heart thumped with the intent gaze and it made the artist flustered as he averted his gaze. "Sorry..." he mumbled softly.

"BaekHyun, what are you doing? Let's go!" The doe-eyed manager turned back only to nag at the artist who he noticed wasn't following behind him after a while. KyungSoo's angry-sounding call saved the brown-haired man from his situation.

The eyes of the red-head grew big and his brows knitted together, somewhat in confusion as he stared in the direction of KyungSoo. Something seemed to click in his head after hearing the loud call for the artist who just looked equally as confused, but at the red-head instead. BaekHyun didn't knew what made the man so alarmed by the ushering of his manager but left anyway, mumbling a soft "sorry" to the red-head as he went.

"Coming!" he turned and shouted back before scurrying off after the shorter male, his heart full of unspoken thanks and gratitude for KyungSoo who unknowingly rescued him. 

-

His gaze stuck on the figure of the brown-haired boy who was growing more distant with time (physically) as he hurried after his companion called for him. 

"Hahaha cute." The bronze beauty poked out from behind and laughed heartily at the scene played out in front of him. 

"...Which?" was the red-head's only reply after a minute pause. He seemed somehow hesitant of the question but his slight pause and uncertainty only made his friend laugh more. He often contemplates life and his choice of friends.

The tanned male stopped laughing after a while and gave the man a grin without speaking which only made the red-head more impatient and irritated. His naturally angry-looking eyebrows seemed more angry if it was possible. "Quickly tell me." he nudged the man in the abs with a fist and pressed the answer out of the younger.

"The angry one with the heart-shaped lips!" The younger gave in after a torturous minute and whined just as the man's fist leave his abdomen. "What's with you, ChanYeol-hyung..." He didn't really wanted to know what was with him to be honest. It was just part of his whining and complaining but the red-head answered nonetheless, picking up his bag and finally moving out of the aircraft.

"I'm slightly interested in the brown-haired one."

"Oh, the one named BaekHyun or something?" The duo strolled down the carpeted hallway to clearance. It was about 9.15AM korea time and about 2.15AM in Paris. The sky was still dark and jetlag was starting to settle in. It was kind of tired to hold conversations.

ChanYeol nodded and after that nod, the two went silent. They were both too tired to be talking. They only slept for 4 hours out of the 12 hours flight time. It was barely enough to survive but now that jetlag is sinking in, it became even more bothersome and exhausting. 

The two retrieved their luggages in total silence and soullessly exited the airport. It was impossible to keep interactions to a minimum with the screaming girls and guys who had been waiting at the exit.

"ChanYeol!" 

"Kai!"

The screams filled the air and regardless of how exhausted they truly were, they had on their brightest smiles and returned the many waves and smiles their fans threw them. This was the least they could do to reciprocate. Who knows how long these people had been staying here for, just to get a glimpse of the two.

"Mr ChanYeol, Mr Kai, over here." a man dressed in a clean suit welcomed them at the entrance of the airport. The environment suddenly became warmer as they stepped out of the airconditioned airport. A black vehicle was parked right by and they were soon escorted into the vehicle by their manager in Paris. They took off immediately, before the fans could do anything to stop or delay their departure from the airport. 

Despite being enveloped in darkness, ChanYeol could tell how beautiful the global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture was. He took in the surroundings as the car drove on. Even though he was tired, he was glad to be in a city known for art and fashion. The thought of him being here made him genuinely happy and thankful. 

A heartfelt smile hung on his face all throughout the journey. 

-

"Let me ask you a question." The artist whisppered to the man beside him as they walked around the exhibition hall given to them. It was a grand exhibition which consisted of three full halls. The museum's generosity thoroughly shown as their mean of support for the artist's first world exhibition tour. The duo greeted everybody who greeted them along the way and exchanged heartfelt thanks for their support. His fame as an artist really shining through.

"What is it?" KyungSoo replied softly after exchanging greetings with a businessman and his wife who had placed a $1.6M bid for one of the artwork that was up for auction. He was quite a crucial investor in the artist's career as of now.

"Would you find any joy looking at your own work which you can't seem to appreciate unlike others?" BaekHyun held in a yawn and glanced about. There was really nothing interesting to him. It was all part of his job to be here, touring his own exhibition. He created these works. Why would he find sudden enlightenment or amusement from the works? Unlike those who admire his work as fans or just interested guests, he knew what was put into every single piece so there really wasn't anything he could admire about. He would be admiring himself if he really did so.

KyungSoo simply shot him a look and continued walking forward, the face he had on before quickly replaced with a formal smile. A least he was good at his job and at such social events unlike BaekHyun who's a homebody. The artist sighed, somewhat out of boredom, exasperration and exhaustion. There really isn't anything he can to help his own situation. He just have to endure a few more hours before the end of the opening day for his exhibition and he would be done (thankfully). He stared down at his feet and fiddled with them quietly while KyungSoo remained professional throughout, expressing thanks for the guests' support and love on behalf of BaekHyun. The artist's career wouldn't have gotten this far without him, KyungSoo was an important building block and pillar of strength for BaekHyun and his career.

Then it was as if heavenly music rang in the distracted artist's ears. His eyes widened and his head was immediately lifted, detaching his soulless eyes from the unmoving wooden floor. He was immediately snapped out of his trance. He knew that voice. There was no denying of it. It was the voice he so loved, the voice that essentially led him to this empire of his own that he built.

He his heels and desperately searched in the crowd. He didn't even knew how the man of the voice looked like, he had only listened to his voice from the internet.

There was nobody significant in sight as he turned a full 360 degrees. BaekHyun wasn't even fully convinced that he had actually heard the voice and not just hallucinating but he at least wanted to attempt to confirm his uncertainty that the boy was indeed in this exact place he was in.

All he knew and all he could make out of in his head was that he needed to find the owner of the voice, the podcaster who unknowingly helped to build this outcome and success of his career.

Then his eyes rested upon a tall man with a body structure that could destroy all of mankind. His back was broad and the Tommy Hilfiger sweater fitted him so perfectly it looked like it was meant for him. His head of red was bouncing with every movement and he stood out so outstandingly aamong the people. It wasn't just BaekHyun who was staring at him. Everybody in the hall had their heads turned the moment he walked past. He had all of their attention to himself and that showed the eyecatching individual he was. 

Without much thought, BaekHyun rested his hand on KyungSoo's shoulder with a thud and took off after the man. He wasn't really sure why but he had this weird sense of certainty in him that this was the guy he had been searching for for years. His head of red reminded him of the mann at the airport and the plane too. It wasn't common for normal people to be so perfectly structured and have hair so red. It suddenly occurred to him that he had never heard of the man's voice and silently cursed to himself for being dense and unfeeling. He could've met his muse earlier if only he knew. 

He ran through the crowd and just as his slender hands could reach the tall man, he made a sudden turn at the corner and entered into the elevator, leaving the storey entirely. It was as if fate brought them together but tore them apart immediately. So close yet so far.

BaekHyun really wanted to shout for him to stop but it was too late. His hands fell and so did his heart. The man he was looking for was right by him the whole time but he missed all the opportunities presented to him and now, he's gone. That red-head perfectly shaped human-being. What a suitable vessel for such a beautiful voice. It was fitting.

The artist clenched his fists into balls and the look on his face was far from one that has given up. His face exuded his intention of pursuit and his will to search even harder. Now that he knew that the man was near, this was his only chance. If he was able to bump into him so many times before, surely he would be able to meet him again.

Fate tied them together and it was now or never.

-

"The samples are here!" KyungSoo's voice rang throughout the entire apartment they had rented for their stay in Paris. It was a rather exquisite and expensive-looking apartment that was located further away from the heart of Paris, in the quieter regions. The walls were all painted white and the brazilian walnut flooring was tediously and beautifully piece together. The apartment had quite a chic take to it and most of the furniture were either black or white in colour. The bedroom that was given to BaekHyun offered a window view from his king-size bed and was honestly breathtaking. A crystal chandelier hung in the living room and the apartment was just a blessing to stay in. It was so well-furnished and decorated from the start to the end.

BaekHyun scrambled out from the bedroom and immediately settled down quietly on the black sunpan modern bugatti grain leather sofa that sat in the living room. The pieces of clothing item laid on the other hand of the sofa, the plastic wrapping and velvet hangers of each individual pieces stacking atop each other. Other fashion items were placed either on the clean wooden floor or on the Stefano Belingardi Clusoni marble center table that was placed before the couch. It was obvious that they were all well taken care of and were treated like luxury both by the makers and KyungSoo. The samples were collaboration with the museum who partnered up with reputable brands such as Givenchy, Chanel, Hermès, Dior, Céline and many other designer brands that were interested to take part in this. The prints and designs were all taken from BaekHyun's works and were cleverly incorporated by the talented designers of the many organisations. A fashion show that showcase BaekHyun's work was going to be held in the fashion capitol of the world, PAris.

KyungSoo held up each individual item with delicacy and care as the duo examined and evaluated the items, giving constructive feedbacks and praises along the way. They were honestly amazing and the care and dedication the designers have put in for each work and also for BaekHyun as an artist shone through.

A smile was plastered on the young artist's face from start to end as he looked upon each with the same amount of adoration, pride and admiration (for the designers and makers). It was just so much to take in, seeing how far he has made as an artist who started from nothing. Never did he imagine for "Musée de l'Orangerie X Byun BaekHyun: Wonders of the World" to exist. It was so unreal it almost brought his tears out.

"They are all honestly so amazing, it's overwhelming." BaekHyun breathed out, his smile as bright as ever. Seeing how BaekHyun's eyes sparkled made KyungSoo's heart go soft and eventually bringing out a natural smile to his face. Even though he appeared stoic most of the time, to see his trusted friend so full of life and happpiness naturally made him happy and proud. The years flew back so quickly and they had come so long together it was hard to believe where they are at now.

"Then I'll just approve of them." BaekHyun didn't even need to say a single word for KyungSoo to know that it was already a done deal. He just knew from the twinkle in his eyes and the look of approval that even BaekHyun wasn't aware of. BaekHyun blinked and smiled wholeheartedly, his way of thanking and acknowledging KyungSoo. It was a smile that would make people melt and just go soft. KyungSoo returned the smile and went on to do work before turning around once more. "Don't forget that we'll be catching the rehearsal next week."

BaekHyun nodded and watched the leaving figure of the shorter man. His heart thumped as the thought of people wearing and showcasing clothes that was designed by him filled his head. He already knew it was going to be so breathtaking. He wiggled his toes in excitement and patiently awaits the arrival of the day with much anticipation.

-

The venue was just a pleasure to take in. The walls were painted midnight black with absolutely no signs of imperfection and the floor was covered in laminated dark tigerwood flooring. Black Murano glass chandeliers hung from the ceiling, all of them aligned neatly and equal-distanced from each other. Black chairs were already lined up at the sides, guiding the u-shape path of the runway. Several paintings by the artist were hung up on display as well. It was even better that what BaekHyun had dreamt of.

His mouth hung wide open as KyungSoo calmly guided him to the other room where all the people were at, his eyes darting around the room occasionally to admire the wonderful work the team had put in.

"You're here!" A man with beautiful hazel-green eyes and honey brown hair greeted the duo just as they opened the door. He was obviously caucasian from his appearance.

The room was in a mess with clothes strewn everywhere and people all over the place, models and stylists alike. There was a healthy mix of people in there, all seemingly to be from different backgrounds. They were all gorgeous people and it was truthfully a sight to take in. BaekHyun remained frozen and didn't even utter a single word. His face was contorted into one of amazement, somewhat similar to a child at Disneyland. The man broke BaekHyun out of his trance with a welcoming smile. "Let's introduce you, shall we?"

BaekHyun's eyes shifted to look at the man, his mouth still gaping open while he nodded somehow absentmindedly. The man smiled and gestured for BaekHyun to walk which he complied.

"I am Raphael and I am the overall in-charge for this event." The man spoke first and offered a hand which BaekHyun took with a generous smile.

"I am Byun Baek-"

"I know, Mr Artist." He smiled. "Your works are extraordinary! I am personally a big fan of your art." He praised the artist with generous words and genuine feelings. He was equipped with only the best social etiquette and mannerisms. BaekHyun enjoyed his company.

He took his time to introduce each individual model and stylist, doing his best to get the artist familiar with the team he was going to be working with for the show. The artist too, took great effort to attempt to remember the names of everybody. It wasn't that difficult since the models were all tremendously good-looking and had their distinctive features to flaunt. It was obvious that the selection process was rigid and rough. Only the best of the best were present for the show.

BaekHyun, even though he enjoyed the company and was having fun, soon became tired from smiling and conversing. To be repeating his actions and words of greeting was honestly more exhausting than he had initially thought. 

"This is Park ChanYeol and he would be presenting look 061 and also the opening act for the second segment." Raphael continued to introduce an endless flow of people. 

BaekHyun lifted his eyes and head from the ground and prepared himself to greet the model named "Park ChanYeol". Well, at least he's korean. That makes it less tiring for BaekHyun. A Korean in a mix of people of different backgrounds was like finding a kindred spirit. But of course that was until the head of fiery red greeted him.

His surprised face said it all. The tall model stood with his arms across his chest and a knowing look on his face. "Ah I knew it!" The red-head chuckled and his eyes curved up in delight before he extended his hand out. "Nice to meet you, BaekHyun-sshi."

BaekHyun didn't return the gesture and simply continued staring at the model in the face. His voice was the perfect match. It's him. It's got to be him.

"You are..." BaekHyun gulpped while ChanYeol simply tilted his head questioningly. "the podcaster 'C' right?"

ChanYeol's eyes grew wide at the sudden claim made by the artist. Judging from how he took it, it was already given that it's him but his shocked face quickly changed into a smiley one and he nonchalantly dismissed the idea. "Podcaster? Sorry, I don't podcast."

BaekHyun's heart sank. He was so sure it was him. It felt like all hope was lost that instant and his expression showed it all. He had to remain professional regardless. 

"Sorry." He apologised for his mistake. It might have came off rudely to call someone he just met as someone else. He cursed himself inside. "Nice to meet you too, ChanYeol-sshi." He finally returned the gesture and shook the hand of the model. Quite the contrary to his face, his hands were rough but nice to touch and exuded a manly vibe. It wasn't quite the type of hand BaekHyun would've expected of a model. 

ChanYeol continued to give him his billion-dollar smile even until he left with Raphael. He was quite a hospitable man and like many Koreans, have good manners and hospitality.

But BaekHyun just couldn't shake off the thought of ChanYeol rejecting the idea of being Podcaster 'C'. The voice was a perfect match and voice like his weren't common. It just seems too perfectly fitted to be dismissed as a mistake. The initial shock still remained.

The man he truly believed to be his muse turned out to be a mistake. What are the odds of finding the real podcaster 'C' now?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took me like one week or so to write out one chapter god bless (actually i think it took me more than a week but shhhh)

I love Chanyeol's red hair and i will always have a spot in my heart for his red hair jesus but he will dye his hair in the later chapters so not worries weehee 

I didn't want to publish a chapter that's just short and useless so I plan on making every chapter lengthy like this and this has always been my style of publication so yay for more content????????

Btw if you don't rly like the concept of a fashion show, don't worry because it'll only last for maybe 3 chapters. The show is only like the platform for them to meet each other since chanyeol is a model and baek is a painter so it's rly like ???? how else would they meet each other??????? 

The show is something like the MET Gala but like in a fashion show style where the theme derives from baek's artworks and all the clothes are all linked to the theme because the designs that are taken are all baek's work but bc baek is not a fashion designer (he's just a painter ok), he couldn't possibly make clothes ya so like paris is like the pinnacle of fashion and art and that's why fashion is suggested and incorporated as a way to showcase the art. The clothes will be sold as well and there will only be one piece in the entire world so the profit is kaching kaching. This is why the brands are willing to work with the museum and baek. Well they have to be interested in the first place but the profit they can gain from this is going to be skyhigh so why not right woohoo and free publicity also

Anyways, hope y'all enjoy this and continue to read on hehe i really can't wait to write more interactions between chanbaek (and possibly kaisoo omfg) instead of all these descriptive paragraphs. I did so much research on the brands, clothes, designs, details of the apartments etc. I'm tired now.