Two

The One and Only

The class started and she saw few familiar faces came in. The class soon filled with squealing and cheering as the hot guy enters. Yein looked up at them then back to stare at the most interesting thing in the class ‘whiteboard’. The class soon started when Mr. Yoon enters.

 

“Page 68.” Mr Yoon said and started the lessons. Being a good girl Yein noted every note given when the door suddenly opened. “I’m sorry that I’m late sir.” He apologized and Mr. Yoon just nodded approved. Yein shook her head and continue taking note. Junho passed by her seat, he stopped and winked at her make others girls squealing.

 

The clock show exactly at 2 when Mr Yoon ended his class and student started to leave the class. Yein walked towards the cafeteria alone because she really bad making new friends, but Junho following her like a pet dog. She intended to sit by herself but Junho already dragged her towards his friends. This has being a routine if she has a same class with Junho.

 

Yein hated it how Junho treat her but she have no choice because she scared to said anything. She keep stare at the time, cannot wait for the next class to finish and going home. Her phone vibrated makes she jump a bit then open the message.

 

“I’m sorry, I can’t fetch you later. I will buy dinner please be safe and I love you - Sehun”

 

She sighs and keeps her phone inside her jeans pocket. “Who’s that?” Junho asked look straight into her eyes make her uncomfortable. Being a silent girl, Yein looked down and focus on eating her lunch.

 

Yein walked along with others student to the bus stop she can hear murmuring curios why she suddenly decided to ride a bus and what her relationship with Junho. It’s not the first time she rides a bus so she wear an earphone and decided to ignore everyone.

 

She opens the door to the empty and dark house. Why I feel so cold. Yein decided to take shower and finish her assignment. After few hours focus on assignment she start feels tired and fall asleep. Yein wake up with someone playing her hair and delicious smell hit her nose make her stomach growl. “I’m sorry I’m late something come up with the project” Sehun said still playing with her hair. “It’s okay” She responds and smiles.

 

Yein feel someone watching her while she eats so she look up and see sehun look at her. “Why didn’t you not touch your food?” she asked still focus on the food. “I’m eat already with the client just now and my face is here honey.” Sehun said as he pull up her chin so she look at him make she blush.

 

Yein clean the table and wash the dish while sehun take a shower. The moment she enter the bedroom he just finish shower make her look down and straight go to the other side of bed to sleep. After few minutes she can feel heavy weight beside her and soft good night from sehun. I should buy small bed so we can sleep more close.