Four

The One and Only

Yein woke up to the faint sound of ringtone. She slowly pried her eyes open, twitching her limbs tiredly. It was sehun ringtone, Yein were about to say something when she felt a light tickle on her neck. She froze.

 

At the moment several things hit her mind. First, she were no longer at the edge of the bed and two she were currently being spooned by Oh Sehun who had an arm over her stomach and his nose buried in the back of her neck. His warm breath tickling her making she shiver.

 

Sehun stirred in his sleep and try to take his phone on the table beside the bed making them close then they already are. “Yes, okay.. I will be there.” He groaned and hang up the phone.”I want to stay like this forever but something come up so I need to go to the office.” Sehun opened one of his eyes to see Yein reaction but her face are blank.

 

Sehun hold both her cheek making she look at him she can feel sehun warm breath on her face. “ I will be back as fast as I can and I will buy lunch too.” Sehun kiss her forehead and woke up to go take shower.

 

Yein fixed the bed and tied her hair into messy bun she decided to make some breakfast. Sehun hold the kitchen counter trapped her while she cooked scrambled egg and kiss her neck. Why he always into skinship nowadays.. I don’t think I can take it.. Seeing her stiff reaction he decide to off the stove and hold her hand that hold spatula and put the egg on the plate.

 

“thanks for the food.” Sehun grabbed the plate and walked to dinning table. Yein want to said it for two but he already put all the egg on the same plate make her blur. “What you still doing there come here.”she look up to sehun and take others plate that have sausage and bread to the dining table.

 

Yein decide to continue doing her assignment while waiting for sehun. After few minutes passes she felt her phone vibrated and open the message. “What you doing today? Lets go out for a date!” Who is this? Another message come in “Its Junho btw.” How he knows my number.

 

Yein decided to ignore the message and start watching variety show to clear her mind. Sehun can hear a loud laughed from the living room as soon he open the door make him smile. I miss her laughed.

 

Sehun walked silently and stand behind the couch watching how she laugh while hold her stomach. Suddenly her phone vibrated show unknown number calling. After few seconds then vibrate stop he can see than she received 10 call from the same number. Who’s the one keep calling her.

 

He decided to go up and change his clothes before eat the lunch. When he go down that time the television already off and she back focus on her assignment make him stop walking and stare at her. So Beautiful.

 

Sehun grab the bag plastic full with food and put on the table she use to do her assignment make her shocked and look up with big eyes which he find it really adorable.

 

He wait and wait but all she does is stare into his eyes with her flush face making his heart skip a beat and he feels like it will explode. He bent a bit and moves closer but she still stay still.

 

His hand move to her face and caress her cheek making goosebumps rise on her skin and now she feel like someone squeeze her heart . He leans his face closer and she just stare in anticipation. Even though they have been in a relationship for 2 years, being a shy and silent girl they never go far than hold hand and hug.

 

She could feel his hot breath tingling on her lower lip.What he try to do, I cant breath. His lips move closer to her make her close her eyes. Waiting for them to touch her but they never do. Instead he kiss gently on her cheek.

 

Her eyebrow furrow in disappointment.What actually I thinking.. am I really want this. She opens her eyes and he still staring into her. “ Why didn’t you…”Before she could complain he leans once again and crashes his lips into her.Soft and gentle like I imagine. Her eyes flutter close and for a short moment she feel like her life are complete. That kiss. His lips are sweet and soft as they dance with her.He is a great kisser.

 

His hand slide to her neck and pull her closer. His other hand is on the side of her face.A shiver is send up Yein spine. Her hand rest on his neck. His lips don’t leave her for a seconds. The only thing that will separate them is the lack of oxygen. He tilts her face to deepened the sweet kiss.

 

He separate their face with his hand still on her neck stare deep into her. It take few moment for Yein to realize what just happened. When the reality hit her hard she lets her hand fall to her lap but still keep her stare into his eyes.

 

“I’m hungry..” she said quietly make him laugh and they settle down to eat lunch.